Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2022

I hope things go great for all the people that have wronged me.....................my blessings are coming......................they know it, I know they know it, I know they are very jealous (that's why people often like to bash me like they do - in private texts it happens in private texts they don't want the general public to see that, also happens on the phone, I've grown very weary of speaking to ANYBODY on the phone especially my family members - trolls also the reason trolls sometimes troll me real hard)...............

 I hope things go great for all the people that have wronged me.....................my blessings are coming......................they know it, I know they know it, I know they are very jealous (that's why people often like to bash me like they do - in private texts it happens in private texts they don't want the general public to see that, also happens on the phone, I've grown very weary of speaking to ANYBODY on the phone especially my family members - trolls also the reason trolls sometimes troll me real hard)...............
  Slander my enemies those that hate me have tons and tons and tons of slander days and days of slander "you can't love Jesus you love satan sheri - you can't be a christian sheri you love satan" ----------- that's slander....................
Colossians 3:7-9 "You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices."
   They are envious of me, all them, alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of them. And if you walked up to them and asked them "Are you jealous, wildly going out of your mind tearing your hair out jealous of sheri?" -------------------- They would pry lie and say no, but they be jelly. Why else would they so slander my name. 
So what if I love Lucifer?
So what?
He's like Jesus also 
(I'm saying I do not at all, be seeing just the billions and 
billions of negatives to lucifer the rest of the body of christ see's)
defends
the lowly
people like me
people that everyone would like to just "cancel" and forget about
and toss in the trash
John 8:7 "When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”
Lucifer IS the son of the morning.........
("sheri that's satanism your going to hell, your not a christian you joke piece of garbage"
 - words of most of my family)
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
(your harolding the devil sheri that's hardly christian activity - I stated I am unique in eternity with this bible verse Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.")
Impossible you say
I say I'm possible
"when is lucifer defending the forgotten, the hopeless, etc." 
ok................
Revelation 19:19-20 "And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."
  (if the beast in this verse is a re-animated statue basically - this "image" -------------- lucifer at this point of the bible is still on the earth, and it would be ridiculous if he wasn't at the front of the whole army of those headed to hell of armageddon............with much love for the lost, the discarded, the unloved) He's doing a job on this earth god gave Lucifer to do. The word of god that is true, calls satan, lucifer, the son of the morning BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS) 

"the beast" you might think oh that's the 1st beast, ya that's like at this point in the bible a statue that's re-animated. Revelation 13:15 "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed." Even though this verse is in revelations I am certain the 1st beast is killed pretty early on into things.........and then "re-animated" 
 Also the very next chapter Revelations 20 is when it's mentioned chaining up lucifer and putting him in the "bottomless pit" what I call "the abyss" ------- it's a prision cell.......hence the "chain" 

Revelation 20 "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,"

sheri you really have been to the abyss

yes

that's what I told you

I used to go to the abyss all the time before I repented (astroprojecting)
  Then I repented, but don't look to be nobody believes me that I repented, I'm just tee- hee trying to help people out on my blog this is a big joke this whole blog (not) but that's what people think. 
  And my donating money to charities also a joke I couldn't care about people and be a real christian I love satan................................................I'm possible despite your thoughts about me being "impossible" 
I am a christian
I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour
and believe that he sure nuff died for my sins
and lived a sinless life
being tempted yet without sin
as we also are tempted
be blessed
I'd love to see things go better in the world
for all of us
all of us
that's be truelly great

0 comments:

Post a Comment