Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2022

Luke 14:33 "So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple." I am having to be in society, being that I am married, with kids living in a normal american residential neighborhood. But rest assured I have "counted the cost" Have you???????..................If I were to loose everything it wouldn't matter, stuff can be re-bought etc. YOUR SOUL IF YOU LOOSE THAT UM THAT'S BAD...............

A evp session I had with lucifer a few minutes ago
you might have to turn up the volume to hear lucifer's voice.................
 There's a "ps" by me in the comments section below. There is a saying "Every dog has it's day" ---------- what that saying means, everyone has a time to "shine". My time hasn't came yet, but I believe it will come, I don't believe I am "just a girl" with no value, whom nobody values enough even to go to my blog. 
  No I have value. 
  My day will come. 
  Luke 14:33 "So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple." I am having to be in society, being that I am married, with kids living in a normal american residential neighborhood. But rest assured I have "counted the cost" Have you???????..................If I were to loose everything it wouldn't matter, stuff can be re-bought etc. YOUR SOUL IF YOU LOOSE THAT UM THAT'S BAD...............
  Luke 9:24-26 "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away? For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels."
  People have outright attacked me viciously cause I said on my you tube I believe I will be famous, that I actually even believe I will be someday rich....................
there's a lot of people that want really bad things to happen to me very badly
not only their not nice things they said to me on you tube 
(which my you tube channel is changing to a ASMR channel that will be hard to attack) 
I HAVE PROOF OF SORTS...............I did a "egg cleanse" if there is bubbles that is "evil eye's" people sitting HOPING, WISHING, DESIRING FOR ME TO FAIL ON THIS EARTH AND GO TO HELL AND BURN FOREVER. 
If the water is murky that's people with bad mojo wishing bad for me...............

Most people's egg cleanses don't come out all foggy like that. 
And I did a 2nd one.................
Look at all that fog, that ain't normal. You can go look at photo's of "egg cleanses" on the internet..............you won't find many all foggy like that.
THAT AIN'T HAPPENING TO MOST PEOPLE THAT DO A EGG CLEANSE!
  But I digress if I were to loose everything, I have no "attachment" to the things of this earth, no real firm attachment. Stuff is just stuff. 
   And people if they leave me...........fine..............god bless you have a nice life. 
  There's no "sin" in wanting a good life for yourself, I've been accused of being prideful, it's ridiculous the attack on me on one you tube video - which maybe I clean deleted it I can't recall????????? Just because I said I believe I am going to be famous and rich. I believe that, that's not pride, that's faith. 
   But a narrative has been pushed on me............................
my own brother told me "nobody goes to your blog sheri nobody cares -hahahhahahaha" pretty sure he added a laugh...........I am most definately a joke in most of my family. 
  It's not true though, people go to my blog everyday. But a narrative has been "pushed" aggressively on me 
"your just a girl" 
"YOUR JUST A GIRL" 
Well I do not like this narrative that most of you have pushed upon me and other girls
by giving us less pay for instance
for instance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not like this narrative. 
I disagree with you!
LADIES PRETEND YOUR IN THE ARMY AND BE ALL YOU CAN BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




via GIPHY

"Sheri is a "pro-choice" (though abortion is bad) but she believe's God is pro-choice to cause He gave Adam and Eve the choice to disobey Him and eat the apple in the garden of Eden if they wanted to rebel ---- and she's a feminist clearly she's pro-choice.....................that loves the devil.........god we hate this girl" 

And I love the LGBTQ that's another reason for you all to burn with hatred for me badly. 
  And I'm a democrat, you should add democrat to the reasons you hate me, democrats are very hated very looked down upon. 

Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble."................


1 comments:

Giving it to god said...

psssssssssssssss..............if I were to stay broke and poor.............your all looking like you don't really love me most of you don't right now. (it's a inconvenient look for you all........you know looking like you don't love me). And remember enemies blow kisses...........where's the love "in deed and truth" it's one thing to blow me some kisses. 1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth." My realistate job bosses love me though, and I have reason to believe most of the realistate agencies in my state love me as well. But the rest of you all..................most ya no comment on my blog I ain't even getting valentine's day cards right now. I ain't even being loved in "word" hardly AT ALL EVER. -------- it's a bad look for you all. So you should want me to be rich and famous rather zealously. That you don't look bad like this anymore...............

Post a Comment