Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Rapist's should have to marry their rape victims, and treat them very well according to the old testiment. NOT be allowed to sue their rape vicims if their rape victims get abortions. The bible is TRUE, the rapist has disgraced the lady he has raped, and he should make restitution......................this whole raptist's sueing women who try and abort their children seems so backwards to me...............YOU RAPE YOU MAKE RESTITUTION ELSE YOU STINK...................ya I am a messianic jew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."

 Sent this to my christian neice who disowned me in the name of Jesus because I love lucifer and my husband hasn't divorced me and she is very angry about that. And she disowned me forever in the name of Jesus because she is christian and loving people so much in the name of Jesus. 
It's very fitting I feel to send my so very loving ex-neice who disowned me forever in the name of Jesus because she loves everyone in the name of Jesus so much some heart stickers............
I'm so glad I've been loved so much by the body of christ 👍
  Rapist's should have to marry their rape victims, and treat them very well according to the old testiment. NOT be allowed to sue their rape vicims if their rape victims get abortions. The bible is TRUE, the rapist has disgraced the lady he has raped, and he should make restitution......................this whole raptist's sueing women who try and abort their children seems so backwards to me...............YOU RAPE YOU MAKE RESTITUTION ELSE YOU STINK...................ya I am a messianic jew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................
    Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."
My mom started this conversation with me. 
She got me thinking on this topic. 
boooooooooooo to stinky rapist's boooooooooooo
repent give your life to Jesus
or just repent
treat them ladies you raped well
treat women well
restitution to the women you harmed NOT SUE
abortion isn't a "easy" solution issue that the pro lifers like my mom think it is
there is much more going on with this issue then babies dieing
theirs the mental health of the women raped
who's addressing that??????????
there's their mental health if their raptist tries and get child custody 
that can happen in a lot of the usa
women being able to afford to have the kid
I can tell you all
I was without food basically for what 2-3 months
no foodbank near where I lived when I worked at the newspaper
no place to go to get foodstamps - where?????????
Where's the help for these girls that are supposed to keep their babies??????????
Where's the people that are going to give them cheap day care???????????
Day care is very expensive. 
Let me say that again for those sitting in back
daycare is very expensive
https://www.care.com/c/how-much-does-child-care-cost/
Let's say a girl is raped
keeps the baby
mkay has no family nearby to watch said baby 
my family left me after I had my 1st kid........they were gonzo within 1 year GONE, MOVED FAR AWAY WHERE THEY COULDN'T BABYSIT
they got rent
and then they got
"The survey also finds that more than half of families (57%) spent over $10,000 on child care in 2020, and 59% plan to spend more than $10,000 in 2021, which is more than the average annual cost of in-state college tuition ($9,580) per EducationData.org."
say it's a girl no college education
job at walmart
"Employees at Walmart earn different salaries depending on their region. Our data shows that Walmart employees in Sunnyvale, CA get paid the most, where the average yearly pay is $39,559. In Seattle, WA, Walmart pays a lower average salary of $37,803."
https://www.zippia.com/walmart-careers-116506/salary/
That's $10,000 out of that $39,559 a year IF YOUR LUCKY YOU WILL GET PAID THAT MUCH THAT'S CALIFORNIA PAY THAT'S HIGH END
then easy 
easy 
$10,000 or more for shelter
then sheesh uh few thousand for general bills
electricity etc. 
I mean if you weren't making $39,559 a year in california as a single raped girl with child
your screwed
and your pry screwed anyways cause it's expensive to live in california
it's best to keep the baby
I ain't argueing that
I've just spent a whole life paying bills
shiz is expensive
if you gonna make abortion illegial some or whatever
then care about these ladies 
completely unable to afford these babies - or near completely unable to afford these babies
Everybody 
care about women as well as unborn babies
cause I ain't hearing from pro-lifers much care about the women
women matter to!



0 comments:

Post a Comment