Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2022

Even if my "memories" were to be found out to be "fake" ------ I change nothing on my blog. I love lucifer and the fallen angels, nothing changes. THEY WEREN'T GIVEN A CHANCE TO REPENT. And they did believe they were doing "the right thing" I WAS THERE. Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts."..............all you all, all you all reading this your way in your mind IS RIGHT.....................

Just bought my parents 50 plant spikes, cause old people they love their plants, the ones that still live in their houses do. (I bought these for like $4 on amazon, such a deal, they are flower spikes...........but I imagine they could help some normal garden plants as well)....................
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith." My parents are christian people......................
  
The place of "blessing" is the place of serving
I'm going down.............
 Even if my "memories" were to be found out to be "fake" ------ I change nothing on my blog. I love lucifer and the fallen angels, nothing changes. THEY WEREN'T GIVEN A CHANCE TO REPENT. And they did believe they were doing "the right thing" I WAS THERE. Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts."..............all you all, all you all reading this your way in your mind IS RIGHT.
   Another song that has stood out to me recently.............
This singer shouldn't want to see me like this, and really he can just go to my blog. 
Go to heaven please people
repent give your lives to Jesus
God IS LOVE
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
  I do not believe myself to be God, there is only 1 God the God up above in heaven. 
I'm of the last yo's
Luke 13:30 "And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last."
 Some of us like to be of the last ON PURPOSE
Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." - Jesus became last on purpose it was on purpose he's a club member.
Because I was around...................
Melchizedek
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
humble guy
came to this earth wanted 0 notoriety
came to this earth only to serve God AND THAT WAS IT
"down is up"
the fame
the wealth
the THINGS THIS EARTH VALUES
aren't it yo's
having a life where your just serving god
is the sweet spot of life
if you can manage that
you won't be loved then
you'll be hated then
John 15:19 "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." But back to my point, while people are serving the lusts of the flesh, their pride, the "pride of life", the lusts of the eye's..............they literally believe they are doing the right thing. 
even I have somedays 
bought jewelry I thought was cute
shiz like "I'm saved by grace" was in my brains shiz pastors have reamed into all of us
which we are saved by grace I ain't debating that
I'm just saying that's what's been in my brains
"I'm saved by grace" ------------- I can buy this and this and this and this ----------------- I listen to some sermons today................I'm walking in the spirit. 
while I am buying cute jewelry
total flesh walking
them are the thoughts that have ran in my brains
Proverbs 21:2 "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts."
I never have bought cute jewelry and the thoughts in my brains was 
"ha ha ha ha I'm going to f over God now" 
or something like that 
NEVER
It was "I'm saved by grace, I'm like all these other jewelry wearing christians everywhere
heck you see ladies wearing jewelry on christian tv
I feel like
todays a new day
and I will work to serve God better
Romans 13:14 "But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof."

0 comments:

Post a Comment