Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2022

I am haunted by a song at the moment - when I know I'm going to someday move to Israel probably, but it's a whole nother world over there, I've gotten used to America. I mean I even like malls and that's plural malls. AMERICA your bee's are dyeing............Leviticus 20:24 "But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the Lord your God, which have separated you from other people."...........

I have to update this blog post cause I have since learned "new info" that it is very hard for Jews in america to get citizenship in Israel. I heard a rabbi last shabbat say that he tried to help a member of his congregation (in good standing, who had been in his congregation for years) alleyia however that's spelled, and because he didn't have BOTH parents as Jews he was NOT allowed citizenship in Israel. 
I like america
I'm chill
I'm mostly native american anyways
over 1/4th on my mom's side of the family
and my great grandma on my dad's side of the family was a full blooded native american as well
(hence I wear and make horn native american choker necklaces, 
and garden, and do beadwork, and pineneedle native american baskets 😀👍) - I believe though that most native american's are jews, that they are lost tribes of israel and there have been artifacts found in america pointing to the idea that native american's are jews. 

 I am haunted by a song at the moment - when I know I'm going to someday move to Israel probably, but it's a whole nother world over there, I've gotten used to America. I mean I even like malls and that's plural malls. AMERICA your bee's are dyeing............Leviticus 20:24 "But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the Lord your God, which have separated you from other people."...........

  I'm not a idiot basically, I've tried to be a idiot, I've worked hard at it even. 

Behold Israels future....................

Deuteronomy 26:18-19 "And the Lord hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;  And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the Lord thy God, as he hath spoken."
Israel will be defended by God Himself.........
that means really safe...........
Zechariah 12:8-9 "In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them. And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem."
This is just one of my two mason bee hives, 
this one though, we never put mason bee cocoons inside of it
so this is just mason bee's naturally choosing this hive or whatever as their home...............
Today I was mistaken for a high schooler, a lady at the prom dress shop asked me if I wanted to try on dresses to 👍 Horrible pic of me above but the pink hair is making me look younger.
  To the song haunting me bad....................................................
 now I won't be aliyahing until after my husband dies, cause he refuses to leave the town we live in, we have lived here basically 22 years with a small amount of that time we lived in Beaverton, Oregon. By small I mean around 1 year. 
  I don't even like dig this town to much. You go to the gym, nobody talks to you, you stuck just lifting weights all sad like.....................we paying for our gym membership, haven't been to the gym for 2-3 months, know I should go, hard to talk myself into it. 
Tootles
I just trimmed some bangs, I think this is my look
bangs and pink hair : ) 





0 comments:

Post a Comment