Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

If I'm not able to like remain a member of my family, it's because I'm not willing to do the worldly or sinful things that would be necessary to remain in my family. Matthew 19:29 "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life." "Forsake" that word in Matthew 19:29 means you aren't willing to go party and get drunk with your family..........it's is often a word deemed "negative" but it can mean your putting in extra effort TO BE IN GOD'S WORD...........instead of you "forsaking" them in some mean way I don't think any of us christian's forsake our families in a "mean way"..............

  update: It appears my big sister is kicked out of the family. (now I can't say 100%  but it's looking that way like her and her kids). That my family most em love me. Even though they don't always agree with me ----- which is how families usually go!!!!!!!!!!

 If I'm not able to like remain a member of my family, it's because I'm not willing to do the worldly or sinful things that would be necessary to remain in my family. Matthew 19:29 "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life." "Forsake" that word in Matthew 19:29 means you aren't willing to go party and get drunk with your family..........it's is often a word deemed "negative" but it can mean your putting in extra effort TO BE IN GOD'S WORD...........instead of you "forsaking" them in some mean way I don't think any of us christian's forsake our families in a "mean way"..............
   My big half sister I do not believe is DNA related to me, told my husband after I posting up her daughters baby shower pics a few of them...................I not knowing face masks were mandated in the state they live in (a different state then me) and they knew they were breaking the law..........so they freaked out when I posted up what I viewed as family pics cause it was all family..............though some of it was my now ex neice she disowned me forever ----- some of her relatives but they weren't in the pics they were at the far faaaaaaaaaaar end of the room far from where I was sitting, from where I was sitting taking few family pics all people either related to me........or supposedly related to me.
   Anyways, big sister told my husband that "to bad we'll never see you and the kids again, we really liked you guys"
My husband is 100% sure they plotted actively
to get me kicked out of my family
to hurt and harm me
Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord."
  This weapon formed against me will not prosper, if I do indeed loose my whole family which looks like it. I will then receive a hundredfold 
I'm full believing for 
100 fold 
family 
in this life soon
if I did indeed lose my family which it looks like I did

Mark 10:29-31 "And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,  But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last first."
"no worries" nomadder what. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment