Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2022

My mom says I should stop donating money to "The Satanic Temple" here's my stance though. If I want to love satan worshippers, if I only love them in "word" isn't that me not really loving them? 1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth." I know I am supposed to honor my parents, I just in this instance ok in many instances I see things very differently then they do. Most of the body of christ hates lucifer, I DON'T I view him as helpful.................him coming up to me saying "hey sheri wouldn't you rather do this or this" THAT IS VERY HELPFUL.........if/when my heart isn't where it should be someone confronting me on that - even if they aren't on this planet right now - I FIND VERY HELPFUL................

  My mom says I should stop donating money to "The Satanic Temple" here's my stance though. If I want to love satan worshippers, if I only love them in "word" isn't that me not really loving them? 1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth." I know I am supposed to honor my parents, I just in this instance ok in many instances I see things very differently then they do. Most of the body of christ hates lucifer, I DON'T I view him as helpful.................him coming up to me saying "hey sheri wouldn't you rather do this or this" THAT IS VERY HELPFUL.........if/when my heart isn't where it should be someone confronting me on that - even if they aren't on this planet right now - I FIND VERY HELPFUL................
  So I permanently don't hate satan, I'm not mad at him or nothing. I appreciate him, is the case and I do love him. And I love all my enemies for different reasons. Some my enemies I love just for the fact that that they hate me so bad, shows that I must be doing something right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If lucifer is your ultimate "adversary" 
which you all interpret most you all "enemy" 
but he's not
he's not our enemy
he's our "adversary" 
which =='s helpful
Either way I seriously feel every christian should love SATAN!
Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" - sheri you can hate lucifer that is ok ------------------- naw
naw
naw
  Why would I hate a entity that is that helpful?????????? That don't make sense. 
Why would I hate "The Satanic Temple" 
many of them are nice kids/people
that want to be helpful parts of communities
This is me near off topic, but my real enemies are "The Apostolic Christian church of America" And my mom is basically a "apostolic christian church of americaian" cause she made sure she was married by a apostolic christian church of america minister.....................
you loving a church if you going to great lengths to make sure the pastor that marries you is from that church
   My point is my mom and my dad I do believe are 
"apostolic christian church of americanians" 
at least belief wise - some
What's my real enemies doing to me right now? I didn't read the "encripted message" they sent me, cause I missed the timeline to read it (this was in my spam box) and it's more then flagged................my e-mail system fully banned attachments from being opened deeming them "phising"...........
Why love the apostolic christian church of america that may or may not be out to steal my identity??????????
1 Peter 4:8 "And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins."
  Fervent charity is no madder what they try and do to me, I'm going to love them and do good to them ------------- I'm plannin on donating to the apostolic christian church of america's harvest call again...........give me a few. (I got stuffs to do today..............I'm like most people I live a buisy life) 
fervent charity
fervent love
is good to have
love
COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS
ya I love my parents
they have been brainswashed by the apostolic christian church of america very badly I am 100 billion percent sure of that
tootles




1 comments:

EUMAXINDIA said...

Searching for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Company in Chennai? Clicktots International Technologies is the Best Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Agency in Chennai that has great expertise in running PPC campaigns effectively keeping your Marketing Cost low.
Search Engine Marketing Services in Chennai

Post a Comment