Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Just got back from seeing a movie called "Everything everywhere all at once" and one part of the movie the older chinese lady hugs the office lady out to kill her ---------- love is the way. OUR ENEMIES ARE HURTING - people that probably judged you bad, cause I know my enemies have judged me mega badly Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things."..............

Just got back from seeing a movie called "Everything everywhere all at once" and one part of the movie the older chinese lady hugs the office lady out to kill her ---------- love is the way. OUR ENEMIES ARE HURTING - people that probably judged you bad, cause I know my enemies have judged me mega badly Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things."..............  

I didn't like the soundtrack so I no put song from this movie, 
will put this interview on my blog................
Who is any of us
to judge any of us
as this lady says in this interview
"we are the everything bagel"
you are
I am
we all are
 Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things."

Matt.22 Verses 34 to 40


    [34] But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
    [35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
    [36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
    [37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
    [38] This is the first and great commandment.
    [39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    [40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
now I put song I want to put................
love even the neighbors who are doing things I do not approve of - even those neighbors
even those churches or false prophets even them
love them
(I think open rebuke is ok though - you can rebuke someone in love
but love them while your rebuking them I feel is important)
love is so important
some are living lifes of sin
estranged from god
maybe even living lives of desperation
uh
ummmmmmmmm
uhhhhhhhhhh
ummmmmm
haven't we all sinned and had a few "desperate days" 
the good samaritan
didn't see a terrible sinner that one day in the bible

Luke 10:32-34 "And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him."
I don't claim to know how to bind up my enemies wounds
I can't even see their wounds really?????????
But I believe they are there
let me jump back to previous some the previous verses...........I'm getting at something right here, our neighbor might be someone we deem "less then"..............
Luke 10:29-30 "But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour? And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead."
 Jesus/God doesn't like iniquity
He wants us to love each other
He was not pleased with the Levite who walked past this guy "half dead" who maybe wasn't in any way high up in society. Maybe he had disheveled hair?????????????????/------ I'm surmissing. Or maybe this levite didn't know him from the "synagogue" 
maybe
maybe 
this "half dead" man
was white????????????????
maybe he wasn't a jew???????????????????????????
He was deemed of no importance to the levite in Luke 10:32
the Levite just walked past this guy
this Levite did not LOVE HIS NEIGHBOR
HERE HE WAS A SUPPOSEDLY BIG TIME RELIGIOUS MAN
so big time supposedly
and he didn't love his neighbor
he walked on past
can we love everyone
can we help everyone
well probably most of us are limited on how much cash we have to give those that need help
but everyone is our neighbor
including those that hate us
let's love them
let's care about them
even when they don't care about us
let's pray for them
when they maybe even CURSE US
LET'S BE SAMARITANS
AND LOVE 
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I pick song I want to pick.............
....................
add a few selfies to
................
off to drink a coffee
tootles










0 comments:

Post a Comment