Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2022

If heaven is a cult, I would want to be very active in that cult and not be a quiet in the back ground unheard cult member - BUT HEAVEN IS EVEN MORE THEN A CULT IT IS A KINGDOM (so forgive me, whenever I am silent - it is not because I do not wish to talk tons and tons and tons and tons)................god wants zeal fire, not quiet, not quiet making no impact..............yes doing good to, doing good to..................

  If heaven is a cult, I would want to be very active in that cult and not be a quiet in the back ground unheard cult member - BUT HEAVEN IS EVEN MORE THEN A CULT IT IS A KINGDOM (so forgive me, whenever I am silent - it is not because I do not wish to talk tons and tons and tons and tons)................god wants zeal fire, not quiet, not quiet making no impact..............yes doing good to, doing good to..................
   Matthew 12:35-37 "A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

If you missed what I'm trying to tell you "For by thy words thou shalt be JUSTIFIED" -------- you can be justified by your words right now
in loving people and telling people how much you love them
the poor I love
yes I love people
I love even the rejected - I understand them, 
I understand the pain that lead them to do drugs etc. 
not that that is great doing drugs etc. 
but I understand
the pain they felt
or feel
.............you feel pain 
it would be odd for you not to do nothing
no
I would expect you to go get counseling if you can afford that
or maybe lash out at the people that wronged you or you think wronged you
I would expect you to do something
your in pain
back to my point
by your words
right now
right right now
now
they matter
why not make them matter I'm saying
and speak
and tell people you love them
and love your neighbors if that is just you waving hi to them 
DO THAT
Even I feel charities we donate to are us "speaking" in a way
speaking saying -----
I care
I love these people
Hebrews 10:24 "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:"
let us love not in just word....................
FEED THE WORLD PLEASE............LOVE.........
1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."
 I love "Type 0 Negative" bad I've been a 
"Peter Steele freak" for years and years and years
it's much better me being 
out of the closet
and out and the open as a goth
me and peter steele are beasts
have a great day!
beasts so much
beasts all the time
forget "beast mode" 
beast life
"sheri please you already are that satan loving chick that worries us all a ton"



0 comments:

Post a Comment