Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2022

Things will get better for me, and if you stay alive, maybe they will for you to????????? Here's a verse with hope..........Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." But I feel and this is just me - that that don't mean accepting abuse - our mental health is important...................

people will look narrowly upon lucifer in hell because that will be the only way to see him since he will be with me in our room................
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
if lucifer was all around hell burning like normal person all throughout eternity 
you all wouldn't have to look narrowly upon him
but since he will be with me in our room
Rewrite of this post as of 4/21/2024 usually my family upsets me badly and I feel the need to defend myself on my blog and when I'm upset I don't type stuffs out like I need to often...............................  
bible says cleave to your husband 
NOT YOUR FAMILY
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."
I'm glad I'm me
everyone elses "character" in eternity looks really difficult.
  Things will get better for me, and if you stay alive, maybe they will for you to????????? Here's a verse with hope..........Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." But I feel and this is just me - that that don't mean accepting abuse - our mental health is important...................
Revelation 20:10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." - yes this verse says this.............but if the "requireth" happens.......................lucifer moves into  THE ROOM. Where he'll be tied to a stick I'm telling you all, and the only time he'll not be tied to a stick is when I'm also in that room. Nobody believe's me, this is so obnoxious.
 Isaiah 14:15 "Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit." ------- the room is AT one of the "sides of the pit" soooooooooooooooooo. 
nobody believes me this sucks
I ain't no liar
people think I'm a stupid worthless girl that sucks
girls aren't stupid or worthless you all suck for thinking girls are stupid and worthless
don't tell me you value me til you pay us all same as men!
# if I work I earned the $$$$$$$$$$$'s
(ya I get paid mans wage these days - I'm just annoyed with all the years I wasn't paid a mans wage........usually I was paid a full $2  a hour below men THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY)
   

blessed and loved by god

1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

I love you all  Those of you that s-ck I hope Lucifer will come to this earth like he's supposed to, and you all will do BETTER. That people don't believe me - people be hatin on me, and that's that. They want me to be poor forever
and that's what they want for me
ok I'm not like poor poor poor
but I'm not able to like go crazy at the mall either
like I'm always on a budget
I've lived a whole life on a budget
after awhile ---------------- it get's grating on your soul being stuck having to "budget" 
I mean I like deals ok
..........................but I'm talking about always having to go to the clearance racks cause I can't afford anything else..............................a whole life of that..................................
somedays you just want to go to the mall and go on a shopping spree and be like not on a budget for once

0 comments:

Post a Comment