Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2022

I just letting you all know, so few women like 1 me that I know of wear makeup in like allllllllll the towns surrounding me, GUYS ARE SMILING AT THE SIGHT OF MY OFTEN PINK EYESHADOW SELF. (it's great my goth circus clown self is brightening people's days........................but damn that's sad that men pastors have literally preached the makeup off ladies, I swear, I do swear they've preached the women's clothing off the ladies as well it's more then the makeup WOMEN AIN'T LOOKIN FEMININE OUT THERE ANYMORE). I've heard it said that "not feminine" looking women are abused................THEY ALL ABUSED OUT THERE THEN!!!!!!!!...................

 I just letting you all know, so few women like 1 me that I know of wear makeup in like allllllllll the towns surrounding me, GUYS ARE SMILING AT THE SIGHT OF MY OFTEN PINK EYESHADOW SELF. (it's great my goth circus clown self is brightening people's days........................but damn that's sad that men pastors have literally preached the makeup off ladies, I swear, I do swear they've preached the women's clothing off the ladies as well it's more then the makeup WOMEN AIN'T LOOKIN FEMININE OUT THERE ANYMORE). I've heard it said that "not feminine" looking women are abused................THEY ALL ABUSED OUT THERE THEN!!!!!!!!...................

Once women could wear makeup without worrying about a bunch of sermons

once women 

were QUEENS!

Blush and lipstick on Queen Elizabeth AT LEAST, very lady looking clothing all the time to.............


via GIPHY

  Me and Queen Elizabeth last few "girl" looking ladies left on this earth. 

I don't even wear makeup 

but like a zombie

I ain't even tryin to look "nice" by normie standards

not trying to conform to this world either

I'm of the goth's

Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."
Were just us goth's watching 
them vampire movies
with Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt
getting fashion ideas????????????????????
Just us goth's???????????
that's so weird...........
The living
have found themselves in a "horrible plight" 
Matthew 10:39 "He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it."
  Some the living, they so buisy they have not even the time to read their bibles. They just instead slowly allow a horrible death to consume themselves, the death of a paper bag biodegrading in the middle of a desert...........slowly as a paper bag might would do in the middle of a desert. Because they are just to buisy some of them are to be bothered with the notion of God. 
Luke 4:4 "And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God."
John 6:58 "This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever."
"Cough Sheri watches the Interview with a Vampire movie often we know it - cough" - hhahahhahahahahahahah 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 Heck ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't make a pretty smile in this picture cause I wouldn't want to be a jezebel hoar slut........................
men looking women (pretty well all the "ladies" out there these days)
and men
will have to smile for me in their photo's
I love you guys
but I am most fervently goth
like goth
like goooooooooooooooooooooooth
I am 1 billion percent a goth christian
fact 
I think I'll watch "Interview with a vampire" soon
so no normie nothing even has a chance to creep up in my soul. 
Love you normies
to me your afflicted with something
I don't know what that something is
but it's turning all your women into men
tootles



 


0 comments:

Post a Comment