Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

So this whole Roe vs. Wade thing being overturned maybe, if you all want to force women everywhere to have babies. Old me would've found that offensive. Cause I am very "pro-choice" Offenses ------------ break apart fellowship! Matthew 18:7 "Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!" I am a joke to most of my family and I think my family has completely stopped having "family get togethers" so offended many of them are by the fact that I love Lucifer...........................we are not all the "same" in the body of christ...............some of us ARE EVEN PRO-CHOICE................me : ) LGBTQ supporters also me : )............

  So this whole Roe vs. Wade thing being overturned maybe, if you all want to force women everywhere to have babies. Old me would've found that offensive. Cause I am very "pro-choice" Offenses ------------ break apart fellowship! Matthew 18:7 "Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!" I am a joke to most of my family and I think my family has completely stopped having "family get togethers" so offended many of them are by the fact that I love Lucifer...........................we are not all the "same" in the body of christ...............some of us ARE EVEN PRO-CHOICE................me : ) LGBTQ supporters also me : )............
   Romans 4:25 "Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification." - ya Jesus died for me (insert chuckle here) hahahahahahahha 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 I've been toooooooooooold how offensive I am. 

   God was pro-choice in the garden of Eden, by having the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the garden HE WAS GIVING ADAM AND EVE A CHOICE................god is mega pro-choice I am 100% sure about that. And if God is pro-choice - He is.............I'm DEFINATELY pro-choice, is abortion horrible ya, it's horrible. 
   We are supposed to "avoid" people that cause divisions and offenses Romans 16:17 "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them." contrary to the doctrine which we have learned. 
  Man sometimes for me that is such a grey zone...................
you could make a case that something isn't pure right
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." People can make a case, that tons of things are "bad" stay away. But at the same time 
My bible 
and I do know how to read
says
"all things are possible to him that believeth" 
I mean a church - apostolic christian church of america
tried telling me
no jewelry
no makeup
what about Mark 9:23
Also as I stated in previous not long ago blog post, the narrow way is about how you live and not how you look. 
   1 Peter 4:3-4 "For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:"
I live the most boring life
gym
bout to go to church again in a week or two my husband been "out of commision" as they say
and he get's emergency rubberband temporary solution to his problem surgery next week
back to my thoughts
boring life
I write letters these days
and diamond paint 👍
And diamond painting has been such a blessing to me
and you all might think I am goofy right now.
But I need to relax...........like everyday............
and diamond painting is that perfect relaxation thing.
and
I listen to TBN often while diamond painting
and the more I listen to TBN the more I realize
man, I don't believe the same as a ton of the body of christ
but that's ok
it's none of it "deal breaker issues" for me
instead of division
I hope
we recognize the truth.................
Ephesians 4:4-6 "There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;  One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."
  Are there pastors out there that maybe do enjoy causing divisions - ya probably..................but they didn't make Ephesians 4:4-6 untrue did they????????????????
Shalom.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You’re right, there was a huge choice in the Garden of Eden. Life is full of choices. But if you land on the pro-choice side of things, how do you conclude through Scripture that God is okay with someone deciding to end the life of an unborn baby? Sure, it’s a “choice,” but I think if you asked most Christians, they would see abortion as murder, and as a sin requiring repentance. Personally, I am also pro-choice, but the difference is where the choice is made: the choice of whether or not to engage in the sex act in the first place.

Giving it to god said...

Sorry I am not fully answering your question, I am still pro-choice because god is pro-choice, do I think abortion is a sin - ya. But I still believe in pro-choice. The choice to sin. When we no longer give the people a choice to sin........................we are saying "god your a stupid idiot for letting people choose to sin we are taking over now we are republicans and know better then you" ----- but do you know better then God??????

Giving it to god said...

This blog post isn't about people taking responsibility for their actions at all (and not have sex in the 1st place) as you mention. But the topic is more "minute" then that...........BECAUSE CONDOMS BREAK. Most kids/people pry are using condoms............they break............or young girls on "the pill" forget to take a pill. (some these girls can't afford to have babies, to even be pregnant) I've heard women say that it wasn't a easy decision for them to get a abortion. There's real women who will be hurt if roe vs. wade is over turned. And I don't deem myself better then god. If god deems "choice" the "choice" to sin, to get a abortion as the thing................I'M PRO CHOICE THEN. (none you republicans if you are a republican are going to be able to stop kids from having sex, they gonna have sex)

Post a Comment