Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Um if you follow Jesus like I do, um your probably going to have your head chopped off soon. Just letting you know.. I mean this is what the bible says......Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." But the whammy proof your pry going to have your heads chopped off soon is the next verse click this to read that verse................

   Um if you follow Jesus like I do, um your probably going to have your head chopped off soon. Just letting you know.. I mean this is what the bible says......Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." But the whammy proof your pry going to have your heads chopped off soon is the next verse click this to read that verse................
    But put on your holy seatbelts the real whammy is the next verse, sheesh this might be my last blog post cause you all need to finally hear and see and read the word of god all you all you pre-tribbers, oh it's pastors it's near everyone, you gonna have your heads chopped off yo's pry......

   Revelation 20:3-5 "And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."
  Now the 1st resurrection would be all your precious rapture right??????????????????????? 
  Revelation 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."
  "Sheri your a sick son of a ---- we forced you to stop looking like a dang witch still, wearing crystals - ya I don't even wear them at all anymore...............cause that's to much a hassle the idea of wearing them just in the house and then taking them off when I go outside so I don't look evil, even though I don't even deem rocks as "evil" YOU ALL DO. 
  And now your tryin to make us all pay, by letting us know how bad our heads are going to probably be chopped off for Jesus soon unless we get like covid 19 or something bad and die soon."
  I ain't revengeful like that, but it sure has bummed me out that I've had to give up wearing quartz points, that is such a buzzkill for me. 
 such a buzzkill
I am more holy spirit filled though not wearing them though
and I will keep my head
cause I am what is called a "line walker" (which is basically me crossing the line, without crossing the line CAUSE GASP I CAN'T LOOK EVIL............that's such torture to me having to look pure and pristine and perfect.........................)
1 Thessalonians 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil." Thank god being a christian goth is finally a real thing else I'd roll over gag and pry die. 
I am not
NOT
no way
not a "stepford wife" 
unless you count me as bette middler in that movie 👍
Ya I ain't a liar I am telling the truth about who I am on this blog - as far as I believe anyhow.............I had so many tons of memories of my life before I came to this earth. 
If I lost my mind - how??????????????????
I don't think I did. 
I do think somedays my sanity is challenged
but I think I am pretty sane
I mean we are all a "little crazy" 
nomadder how perfect you all want to appear
all you "stepfordwives"
But I realize you will persist in this idea that you won't have your heads chopped off, that you'll be "raptured" before then, cause for your heads to be chopped off
I realize
that makes you look "tainted" somehow in your minds
that you weren't perfectly flawless
that you messed up somehow
and got your head chopped
........I do get this "logic" 
  The perfect stepford wife logic you all have cause your perfect, perfect, perfect christians, never sinning never. 
I am a christian
I ain't mascarading
I flub up often is the truth
bonus song..................
What price tag does that come at sheri?????????????????????
my eternal happiness
that's the pricetag
Me being happy forever
I thrive off a sprinkling of caos
if I had a perfect
sparkling eternity 24/7 that would be GAG






0 comments:

Post a Comment