Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2022

I'm told I'm garbage crud that nobody can fellowship with because I love satan, AND BEFORE THAT IT WAS BECAUSE I WEAR JEWELRY AND MAKEUP? GOD HATES INIQUITY. That is what that is that is iniquity, my big sister refusing to forgive me is only her being unmerciful IT'S INIQUITY WHY BECAUSE SHE THINKS AS WELL THAT SHE'S "TOO GOOD" TO HANG OUT WITH ME AS DOES HER DAUGHTER AND MOST OF EARTH..................

 I'm told I'm garbage crud that nobody can fellowship with because I love satan, AND BEFORE THAT IT WAS BECAUSE I WEAR JEWELRY AND MAKEUP? GOD HATES INIQUITY. That is what that is that is iniquity, my big sister refusing to forgive me is only her being unmerciful IT'S INIQUITY WHY BECAUSE SHE THINKS AS WELL THAT SHE'S "TOO GOOD" TO HANG OUT WITH ME AS DOES HER DAUGHTER AND MOST OF EARTH..................
   I do not know how actual "satan worshippers" (no hate and I'd hang out with you all) have friends, cause where I live you love satan YOU ARE DOOMED TO ONE LONELY FRIENDLESS LIFE...........in the name of Jesus Christ of course, iniquity is always done in the name of Jesus Christ from my experience. Big sister --------- ya she's a christian, as is her daughter, who tried to pray for me, and then I prayed for her cause she is the one that was attacking me for days and days and days in private texts on the internet. 

   Luke 13:26-28 "Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out."
"Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."
The elders wife of the apostolic christian church of america I wrote her letters past 2 weeks, and haven't gotten a letter back, but one of their people were sent to my blog to "try and understand me". But I don't think I'm going to actually get a letter from her..................
I don't have a chance to make friends nowhere that I know of
everyone is christian
or loves god
and therefore if you love satan and are a goth they hate me it's over there's no chance for me
  But it's iniquity. 
  But then, I worry about people like Ozzy Osbourne, who things weren't going right for him, like he says in this song I've heard some of Ozzies testimony if you will, and from the sounds of things it does sound like the "church folk" weren't letting him come over saturday night..........like they were EXCLUDING HIM QUITE A BIT. 
  Just cause "church folk" let you attend bible study don't mean your "included" AT ALL LET ME TELLLLLLLLLLL YOU. 
  He got to believing something was wrong with him..............ask me ozzy is a perfectly nice guy...............doing drugs was sin ya he went "off the rails on a crazy train" 
   Ozzy could've been a christian at one time I believe HE COULD'VE BEEN. 
  And the extra crazy shiiz to me is the people judging me, often not always, often ARE DOING WORSE THINGS THEN ME.............
my big sister sued my dad for $1000's of dollars, won, knowing me and my brother and sister little kids back then right would be poor our whole lives.........to me that's pretty bad
then her and my neice and her family most of them BROKE THE LAW 
Like knowingly, on purpose they broke the law...........I wasn't aware of that law in their state BUT          THEY KNEW, and that is why they chewed me out when I tried to post that family photo..............they clean ain't merciful and broke the law. Then they are also "working iniquity" with me, thinking they are "to good" to hang out with me, because I love satan. 
It's ridiculous, 
and the bible says
Love your enemies
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
  Sure I might've picked my favorite supposed "enemy" to love the mostest aka Lucifer 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 Some my enemies, I try and love them, but they have done a lot to make me miserable, but I can love them............
and you know why I can love my big sister, etc. etc. etc. 
They gonna burn in hell forever (it does currently appear to be, cause workers of iniquity, haters, backbiters, they ain't going to heaven bible done says that - you know the people that just stay in that shiz)
they ain't getting away with it
"I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity"
Jesus is a loving guy................
he the type to love everyone
your enemy is hungry give them food the bible says
hey I been in need of friends for sometime
in need
and my enemies
are like "f u" satan loving garbage
like all em
they don't show love
naw
they doing "iniquity"
probably going to hell all em
which is ouch
and tragic
so I can love them
but they don't even want to get my letters
let's be real
I know the truth
I'm not "good enough" for you
cause I love Satan
and for some of you I'm not good enough for you
because I wear jewelry and makeup
but I feel
and jesus feels the same way
that what is worse
is the person that refuses to hang out with me or acknowledge my existance
because I wear makeup
it's your hearts
it's not how you look
god
looks at the hearts
you all are looking at the outward appearance
Romans 2:28-29 "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."
 Matthew 23:27 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness." The whole body of christ seems OBSESSED with the outward look. 
   They are better at that then me, much, much, much better, I FAIL, nobody wants to have fellowship with me, I fail. 
  But I have christ, I have peace, there are days I'm very upset, cause much evil has been perpetrated upon me and nobody in my life seems to care much. Recently I got a touch worked up, cause my name my bad name but is a good name at the same time was being "tainted" by my neice who told her dad I attacked her, when it was her that attacked me.......................why would I attack her I had no reason to verbally assault her for days on end.......nothing no motive at all. 
   But my neice that isn't really related to me, hated me, I don't hate her.........but that's what people do when they hate you...........they attack. 
  Back to my point................
you could be hated bad....................especially at church I think churches are crammed full chalked full of "workers of iniquity" which isn't a horrible thing, they can get saved there. But if you a real christian..........................if your like me..............................
not perfect looking
you pry won't be invited over to anybodies houses hardly ever and you'll be "out" 
  DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL. 
  Some of the supposedly worst people, I do believe, are the most christian. 
Do you continually
volunteer at foodbanks with a love for the poor
or donate online like I do a lot these days with a love for the poor
WITH A LOVE FOR PEOPLE
If you are doing that like I am doing
all the smack
you aunt, your dad, your mom, your pastor etc. has said to you
bulls--t
it's bulls--t
if you love people
I mean really love people not just in word
but in deed
1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."
  You ain't garbage trash then............and I clearly ain't garbage trash either. 
Keep going!
Matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved." I might give up trying to be friends with johns wife, it might be a complete dead end NOT CAUSE I DIDN'T TRY. But because to most I am definately not good enough. 
But to God I'm good enough. 
I forgive all those people
I get it
I do understand
I don't enjoy it
who wants to be left out of freakin everything
but I do understand
they need to not be "tainted" by my presence

0 comments:

Post a Comment