Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

video looking like marilyn monroe blog post: I am thankful I am "cross and skullbones for the lord", I am also thankful to be holy spirit filled on sundays at church and to have Jesus in my life. 500 views on a review I left for the one time I saw a pychic (I don't want to see a pychic ever again) yes I left them a good review I WANTED TO HEAR THAT MY GENERATIONAL TWIN MARILYN MONROE WAS WATCHING OVER ME AS MAYBE STUPID AS THAT IS IF YOU WANT TO HATE ME FOREVER FOR THAT GO AHEAD.............

video looking like marilyn monroe blog post: I am thankful I am "cross and skullbones for the lord", I am also thankful to be holy spirit filled on sundays at church and to have Jesus in my life. 500 views on a review I left for the one time I saw a pychic (I don't want to see a pychic ever again) yes I left them a good review I WANTED TO HEAR THAT MY GENERATIONAL TWIN MARILYN MONROE WAS WATCHING OVER ME AS MAYBE STUPID AS THAT IS IF YOU WANT TO HATE ME FOREVER FOR THAT GO AHEAD.............

Luke 6:31 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise." - I wouldn't want people to leave me "bad reviews" No I'd want you to come to my blog leave me a good review. 

  Now somewhere on the internet I was honest, I said hey these people's buisiness is good, if you want to go to their buisiness..........but their church likes commandments of men beware. But that was still me speaking well of the Apostolic Christian Church of America. I do not say just bad stuffs about them on my blog.............THEY LITERALLY FEEL LIKE FAMILY TO ME WHEN I AM AROUND THEM AND THEY ARE THE ONLY CHURCH THAT FEELS LIKE THAT TO ME

that they feel like family to me has been a crisis to me for years

I don't know what to do about that

I don't want to heed any commandments of men

it's a total crisis

Anyways I'm talking about being thankful I'm "cross and skullbones for the lord" for a reason, cause the day after I saw this pychic...........actually like 2 days after I heard Marilyn Monroe's friends and family members speaking at night. 
  But they weren't able to stay with me - THANK GOD. Because I don't like ghosts. I just like the idea that Marilyn Monroe is making sure I'm safe. 
   They left and couldn't stay with me cause I'm "cross and skullbones for the lord" Thank god, and in this case THANK LUCIFER AS WELL 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
some people die just a little
some people die by the drop
some people die in the middle
I live just fine................
I behave all the time
I love Jesus Christ
He is the lord
and I give my life to him happily
take the wheel Jesus I biffed this up
ps.................today me and my husband are doing a "good deed" so I ain't donating money today 
we helpin a friend that is family to us out today - rather happily
😊




0 comments:

Post a Comment