Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2022

I may very well be a cut down tree, cutted down by EVERYONE. Why because I LOVE SATAN and Jesus (but most everybody in the USA loves Jesus so that's ain't where the "controvery" is at). BUT MY CUT DOWN TREE..........I prophesy............ Job 14:7-8 "For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground;".............................

 I may very well be a cut down tree, cutted down by EVERYONE. Why because I LOVE SATAN and Jesus (but most everybody in the USA loves Jesus so that's ain't where the "controvery" is at). BUT MY CUT DOWN TREE I prophesy. Job 14:7-8 "For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground;".............................

   Most the body of christ what looks like 100% of it, 99% if you count me, cause I'd love other christians that love satan if there were any - don't look to be there is any, looks to be I'm the only one. 

  Their love is fake

it is "with end"

IF YOU LOVE SATAN AND JESUS BOTH 

IT'S OVER FOR YOU 

THEY HATE YOU THEN

CAUSE YOU LOVE SATAN

Job 14:9 "Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant." AT the scent, at the very scent of LIFE of water of life basically IT WILL BUD, AND BRING FORTH BOUGHS LIKE A PLANT!
1 Corinthians 13:8 "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."
  Alright my mom just e-mailed me says she all "respects my decisions" so might be like 5% real christians out there 5% lets not put the percentage high cause the hate for me is so intense my family don't have family get togethers anymore it don't look to be (not for a full year 0% family get togethers many of them hate me soooooooooooo bad in the name of Jesus)
If I was loved 
I wouldn't be "cut off" 
cut out
rejected
I would be invited to family get togethers
there would still be family get togethers
 You can hate me forever all you want body of christ I am a tree, you cut me down
at the scent of water
at the very scent
I WILL BUD, AND BRING FORTH BOUGHS LIKE A PLANT!
I still love ya
ya brainwashed kids
but
you pry should 
stay away from the big big boogey man
cause I don't think you could handle that

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

  Am I the only one "in need" in this perfect "white world" mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3

  

🧭

tootles
(yield triangle above, couldn't find a yield sign to copy and paste)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've mentioned many times that you love satan/lucifer. I can only comprehend this in the abstract (well, not really, but I've tried to understand).

If I love someone, I talk to them, keep them close, interact, etc. And I'm influenced by them. If I don't love someone (or am indifferent), it's the opposite. With satan/lucifer, it's on another level entirely. Honestly, he terrifies me. He's more powerful than me, has wreaked untold havoc on the world from the beginning of time (and continuing) and I want nothing to do with him lest I become like him. It sends a shiver up my spine to even think of it, and propels me to the arms of Jesus because I don't want to have intimacy with the one who is an enemy to my soul and seeks to crush my faith and turn me away from Christ, if that makes sense.

If you're a Christian, how do you do this while remaining separate and away from satan/lucifer's lies or attempts to seduce you to sin/evil/corruption/etc.?

Giving it to god said...

Lucifer has tempted me before............I am like every other christian, I just have to realize "oh that's a sin, satan is right now trying to get me to do that - I bestest not do that" -------- therefore lucifer is a TREMENDOUS help to me and I am very glad he is in my life............AS I AM ALSO glad the Lord Jesus Christ is in my life, cause the peace Jesus gives me is not the peace the world gives. John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." I understand your terror of lucifer, makes sense since how you hate him, I love lucifer..........1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." ------------ I made the decision to forgive lucifer, I love him to much. And I wouldn't want to live my life in terror of a fallen angel like that, that has got to be ruff for you all.

Giving it to god said...

I believe I can be around lucifer all day long no problem at all (god probably didn't put that on your heart to do that - but He sure did with me) Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." I'm doing fine. Be in the word of god, that's the key for everyone. Ephesians 6:16 "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked." I don't though deem lucifer as being "wicked" ------ he is our adversary and he is doing the job god gave him to do.

Giving it to god said...

You don't have to answer me and your probably are a apostolic christian church of america member sent by John Wiegand to anniliate me at all costs...........are you a Apostolic Christian Church of america member or friend of that church?????????????????????????? To this day I poo poo all the apostolic christian church of america's "commandments of men" your "you can't wear makeup" commandment I poo poo it, "can't wear wedding rings unless we give you permission" - I poo poo that, "can't wear jewelry" - I poo poo that, "must wear your hair in a bun at all times, no worldly hairstyles" -------- poo poo it

Post a Comment