Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Finally understand me the nice commenter that is nice to me and wants to be friends with me. Fellow christians just discard me, judge me, hate me..........or in the case of 1 church turn me into their "art teaching slave" which tired me out bad. Satan has that perfect unconditional love for me. I SCREW UP HE DON'T HATE ME. He don't like my neice chew me out and disown me cause I didn't know I was supposed to be inviting myself over to her house all the time (Which I opperate as a white person, I'm not black like my niece apparently their culture is rude, my culture/cultures, aren't rude like that I was taught wait til your asked over to someone's house to be "pushy") be polite is my culture's way...............

 Finally understand me the nice commenter that is nice to me and wants to be friends with me. Fellow christians just discard me, judge me, hate me..........or in the case of 1 church turn me into their "art teaching slave" which tired me out bad. Satan has that perfect unconditional love for me. I SCREW UP HE DON'T HATE ME. He don't like my neice chew me out and disown me cause I didn't know I was supposed to be inviting myself over to her house all the time (Which I opperate as a white person, I'm not black like my niece apparently their culture is rude, my culture/cultures, aren't rude like that I was taught wait til your asked over to someone's house to be "pushy") be polite is my culture's way...............

There is a saying 

"one man's trash is another man's treasure"

Lucifer is treasure not garbage

Isaiah 45:3 "And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel." 
  Lucifer cares about me..........and you all can not believe me if you want, you gonna believe me. 
he's gonna come down to this earth "walk amongst us" as the bible does say
he's coming down
he has to 
he has to remarry me
I gonna remarry him
cause he'll be there for me forever
and he gets me
he's the only freak person that really gets me
I try and tell people I've been nothing but judged and hated on at churches for years
nobody believe me
they think I a "debbie downer" 
iniquity has abounded in the body of christ and it's super bad
and men are the ones that "win" most of the time
Ecclesiastes 3:15 "That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past."
  The bible is very much "pro men" boo women. Society right now is very pro men boo women hence womens rights to their OWN BODIES is being taken away it does look to be in a month. 
Lucifer won't stand for this women hating bull---t
the future is women
Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
  Lucifer hasn't came down to us yet, he's going to, he's going to walk amongst us. 
  This bit of the bible "in context" more...........um this is when the "beast" is being born (and after that the anti christ proper will be born) 
Revelation 12

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

  people like to say lucifer already fell to earth - no - he does walk this earth, but he ain't down here yet. 

he's coming down

I'm going to remarry him

this blog post might destroy my marriage

but I do love both my husbands

my current earth husband will be safe protected, 

as will be my kids they are 

related to turns out

(I didn't plan none of that) 

princess diana

and if my grandpa ain't a liar marilyn monroe

who looks to be marilyn is related to lines and lines of kings

math that out

my kids gonna be royalty

I don't have friends right now

I want friends

I gonna get friends

they gonna happen

maybe they'll be christian

safe to say a ton of them won't be

one will be a lady with wings she'll be friends with me (I have reason to believe, at least someday)

and I will always like and drink starbucks coffee

fellow christians lucifer isn't sitting around hating on you
like you are him
he wants you to join him even in hell
oh ya
I tellin you the truth
tootles





0 comments:

Post a Comment