Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2022

If you are one of the apostolic christian church of america men that hate women who wear jewelry or makeup. JESUS HANGED OUT WITH AND LOVED Sinners and at least 1 was a ex-prostitute one of the mary's. And the one caught in adultery don't forget her either in the bible. Matthew 9:10 "And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples." I'm clearly not happy about Roe Vs Wade being overturned, I don't view it as a country being "more moral" I view it as a step AWAY from the lord who was primarily about loving people showing mercy. Luke 6:36 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."...................Can allowing women abortions be a act of mercy I BELIEVE IT COULD BE..........YA.............

 If you are one of the apostolic christian church of america men that hate women who wear jewelry or makeup. JESUS HANGED OUT WITH AND LOVED Sinners and at least 1 was a ex-prostitute one of the mary's. And the one caught in adultery don't forget her either in the bible. Matthew 9:10 "And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples." I'm clearly not happy about Roe Vs Wade being overturned, I don't view it as a country being "more moral" I view it as a step AWAY from the lord who was primarily about loving people showing mercy. Luke 6:36 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."...................Can allowing women abortions be a act of mercy I BELIEVE IT COULD BE..........YA.............

  Some them sure did mess up good, got themselves pregnant - they can't afford that. Maybe they clean don't even have insurance, you know how expensive it is to have a baby without insurance..........

 Republicans please listen to me (besides my brother he won't listen to me, I'm trash garbage of no value to him) ----------- if you force women uninsured to have babies that the birth of the babies will set the uninsured back 30,000-50,000 dollars that is a whopping ton of money that is not you having mercy on those ladies! And I do deem showing mercy to people as the MOST christian thing. 

John 8:7 "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

Jesus showed mercy. 

and he loved sinners time and time and time again

and he showed them mercy that's very important to note

bad song choice but I like this song so...........

don't hate me to bad republicans - you want to look like christians afterall


0 comments:

Post a Comment