Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

I do believe I will be rich and famous soon, like I believe this. But real riches I've learned what those are, those are in our hearts. Psalm 62:10 "Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.".............

  I do believe I will be rich and famous soon, like I believe this. But real riches I've learned what those are, those are in our hearts. Psalm 62:10 "Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.".............
  Proverbs 10:21-23 "The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom. The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it. It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom."
   Real riches, is spiritual in nature given to us by God himself. And real riches is our love for God/Jesus our families, our friends...........those of you that have a church you feel you belong in.....your church.

  People commit suicide out there cause they see all these skinny perfect people out there...........and they think they need to be "that" or "that" or "that" 
2 Corinthians 10:12 "For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themseves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise." Iniquity has abounded and it is real, and everybody has "measured" everybody by themselves and how holy and righteous and perfect they believe themselves to be. 
  I have fallen at the bottom of everyone's estimation, far as I can see. Besides seems to be my parents think well enough of me to stay my parents, but I ain't 100% that isn't going to change once they find out how truthful I've been on my bloggy poo. 
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."
  I am rich though, ultra, ultra, ultra rich I think somedays I do need to remind myself of that. Real riches. 
you'd think I'd highlight some the other lyrics of this song, nope these ones I highlight...........
Ooh, yeah yeah, oh, yeah yeah,
But I'm down oh, yeah yeah, oh, yeah
Yeah, but I'm down, so down
Ooh, my baby, oh, my baby
Let me take you there
Come on, oh let me take you there
Let me take you there

who says it's horrible at the bottom of life?????????
If I had 5 crackers and real riches
then I'm rich
People may have many "ideas" about how my life should go, there is a pressure in society to have friends, I think that pressure has made me a touch miserable lately. And to be fully honest, I need a real vacation, you know one them you can sit and like stare at the ocean for a hour..............I haven't had a vacation like that for years. 
   I need more then 2-3 hours of time to myself a week to ---------- I ain't getting that. I used to thrive off of having several hours a day to myself. I'm zapped these days, I'm tired out these days. 
  The idea of having many friends seems tiring to me. I mean I'm willing to do it when the time comes. Maybe I'll have a bunch of girlfriends someday and have girlfriend times at the mall etc.??????????????? And all like it someday?????????????? It sounds exhausting though......
  Maybe when that day comes and I think it will, I'll have a happy exhausting day. 
I'm rich though right now

right this very moment

I am rich

real riches

which are the most wealth

via GIPHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment