Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2022

I forgive the republicans of my family that hate me, and I'm kicked out of my family now...................it's been a year since I've been invited to a family get together and 2 maybe 3 republican family members have told me they absolutely don't read my blog deeming me a worthless democrat................

Update 5/1/2024 I put my "updates" on my popular posts since how I'm so hated (or so I am lead to believe) that nobody is clicking on my """"highlighted""" blog posts for the week.........

decor tip for the day...............

it's ok to move decor items around til you get them where you want them - it's your house ------- be happy....................yesterday at the thriftstore I bought these 2 gold wall uh geometric shapes and so moved my latest floral painting to put between them...........I like this look 😁.......................

 I forgive the republicans of my family that hate me, and I'm kicked out of my family now...................it's been a year since I've been invited to a family get together and 2 maybe 3 republican family members have told me they absolutely don't read my blog deeming me a worthless democrat................


Letter I e-mailed my family....................
a- of course she hates me she was going to anyways she's pro life like m- both them the republica of donald trump basically, basically.


I understand why a- needed to sue dad for back child support to make me and k- and a- poor - she needed money
I forgive her
I already was poor
wouldn't make sense to hate her for that or for anything
but I'm out
I'm deemed sh-t
and I'm out

 me this e-mail: I wrote the wife of the apostolic christian church of america elder that hates me again, so my readers of my blog should be prepared to see me attacked all over my blog (I want to be friends with this person but I know I'm deeemed to much s--t by seems everything, seems everyone is a christian and that means you hate anybody that loves satan, even if that person is me who also loves Jesus and accepts him as my lord and savior) That's not "good enough" I must hate satan I have been told, else I am sh-t, and not worth speaking to, or reading my blog especially since how I am a pro-choice democrat. That I support LGBTQ rights. 
people I believe should be loved and valued
all people
(if you bring the arguement to me unborn children are people the alive mothers who might be killed having a child, or be left in debt 30,000-60,000 cause they don't have insurance though the numbers are $13,000-22,000 according to the "Value Penguin" I guess you know if you bargain shop around 
https://www.valuepenguin.com/cost-childbirth-health-insurance#:~:text=The%20average%20cost%20of%20childbirth,care%20and%20delivery%20is%20%246%2C940.
, that have low paying jobs at mc donalds
but since roe vs. wade is overturned
and they forgot to take "the pill" a few days to many
now have 3-4-5 kids
and now that whole family is starving
are also people)
If you only care for the unborn.........in my mind your not being that holy elect of god in that. You want to be holy, elect of god ALSO care about the living. 
  And the living sometimes need to get a abortion...............
to stay alive
to keep their sanity
to stay out of poverty cause that unisured 13,000-60,000 medical bill would hurt many
Mercy is real
and it's needed
I am merciful but I'm living in a world I feel that is less and less and less and less merciful everyday. 
I don't like this unmerciful "cancel culture" world
I want a merciful more loving world back please!
That would put a priority on a living mother..........over a unborn child, because that living mother should be valueable to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luke 6:36 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."
roe vs. wade desperately needs to not be overturned please................. 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Johnson's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.............




0 comments:

Post a Comment