Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2022

Me wishing people would treat Yasmeen Suri with love. Cause I believe she really believe's yoga is harmful, well kundalini has spread through some of the body of christ which has to do with the 3rd eye and yoga it's related (there's video's about that on you tube) and I myself had a bad experience involving my 3rd eye with yoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................

   Me wishing people would treat Yasmeen Suri with love. Cause I believe she really believe's yoga is harmful, well kundalini has spread through some of the body of christ which has to do with the 3rd eye and yoga it's related (there's video's about that on you tube) and I myself had a bad experience involving my 3rd eye with yoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................


this khundalini stuffs is dangerous stuffs in my mind it sure is
I'm not avoiding crystals like yasmeen - cause I believe they block 5g
but I do avoid occult stuffs as much as possible
you don't repent of the occult and your sins and then say to yourself 
"ahhhhhhhh I want to do that again" 
no you stay away from that stuffs both me and Yasmeen Suri do!
Yasmeen Suri said and I totally agree with her here :As we get closer to the coming of Christ, rebellion, lawlessness and persecution for Christians and Jews will increase. You can see that GOD Himself will bring strong delusion so people will believe the LIE. Why? Because they had PLEASURE in unrighteousness. They LOVE SIN. They won't REPENT."
I've literally not been to a family get together in my family
for a year they've stopped having family get togethers because I guess the jokes of me loving satan had gotten that bad in my family.
But why was I such a laughing stalk for in the 1st place?
like Yasmeen I may not be the flawless christian
but like her I'm also telling people to repent
and I really believe some them don't want to hear that
Jesus hanged out with Mary Magdalene
who may not of been a prostitue
she was though free'd of 7 demons....
https://aleteia.org/2018/04/02/was-mary-magdalene-a-prostitute/
at any rate she pry did had her hair did well
she pry wasn't looking like a homely mess 
and she was like Jesus's #1 lady sidekick
God uses all kinds of people
sometimes before they even are "perfect"
I know feel shock at reading this
Hebrews 6:1 "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,"
   We are supposed to as christians "go on unto perfection" let me tell you about getting near to perfection, it might include not wearing makeup...........maybe I ain't sure bout that.............I think there's 0% wrong with me walking around looking like a zombie mess every now and then if I'm feeling ugly and frumpy cause guys are telling me I need to get "work done" so often on the internet. But perfection ======'s absolutely loving people. Loving unloveable people, people that wear makeup even. 
The original yoga barbie post of hers that started a lot on her page......
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10159159179499582&set=a.409723459581&type=3

They hating on her so bad one them has started a petition to get her taken off of facebook..............
https://www.change.org/p/facebook-must-get-rid-of-yasmeen-suri?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_33354564_en-US%3A3&recruiter=7028181&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Link to her facebook page where people are making fun of her................I don't think they are loving on her (I realize they aren't christians the people that are making fun of her.................but it's horrible, it's horrible and this lady might commit suicide or become very depressed????)
https://www.facebook.com/yasmeen.suri
you can't have a "sound mind" khundalining I don't believe
2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
  - I believe me and Yasmeen Suri we might be the cr-p of the body of christ BUT WE ARE HERE LOVING JESUS!



0 comments:

Post a Comment