Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

I don't know if anyone cares to hear this, but PEOPLE ARE WATCHING. And I've decided maybe I should not wear my quartz jewelry in public.............since how it's evil in THEIR MINDS, not in my mind, but in their minds that is "evil" for a christian to wear. I will continue to wear native american jewelry in public not to much native american women go missing all the time.........I don't want to scream "I'm a indian" to the public...........

 update 8/31/2022.........finally made a buffalo bead necklace BETTER MORE EFFECTIVE FOR M E ANYWAYS THEN ACTUAL CRYSTALS. No joke.........I put this necklace on.........and my whole body relaxed.............

(I suspect the actual beads themselves have been blessed - I didn't bless them myself, but that is what I suspect) The stress left my body. The "I am about to die via emf exposure.........stress I've been carrying around for months left me as soon as I put this necklace on) Suffice to say now I'm going to make more, using same little metal beads in the same sort of ratio, of metal beads and buffalo beads. 
(I'm also wearing a pearl bead necklace I also made.......I theorize though I have no proof, that the pearls the material they are made of - rubs off into my skin and helps eleviate periomenopause symptoms) ------------ I don't hot flash while wearing this necklace that I can recall. I think it helps. 

I don't know if anyone cares to hear this, but PEOPLE ARE WATCHING. And I've decided maybe I should not wear my quartz jewelry in public.............since how it's evil in THEIR MINDS, not in my mind, but in their minds that is "evil" for a christian to wear. I will continue to wear native american jewelry in public not to much native american women go missing all the time.........I don't want to scream "I'm a indian" to the public............but my horn choker necklaces I make are a comfort item for me.......few goth jewelry pieces etc. that aren't quartz crystal so not "evil" in the unbelievers minds they just think crystals are "evil sin stuffs for the christians"........................

1 Thessalonians 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil."
  Now having love for satan cannot in their minds be thought of as "evil" since how even the ones of them that don't believe satan is real - stan satan much. Be like loving mr rogers from mr rogers neighborhood, of course loving mr rogers isn't evil.........duh. 
   Non believers deem christians that wear crystals that they are being "hypocrites" - I'VE HEARD THEM SAY THAT. So for the whole "loop" to them it isn't evil for them to wear crystal jewelry..............but if us christians wear crystals we are then "hypocrites" wearing something many christians say is "evil" 
I don't deem quartz crystal jewelry evil
but other christians
who do deem that stuff as "evil" 
have 
"put me in a bind" 
It's not about though, it's about how non- believers feel about me wearing the item. If they feel I'm "appearing evil" --------- it's not such the thing. 
if there are stones in my chokers - those don't count
they don't count cause they aren't "evil" quartz points
and besides I'm mostly going to be using turquoise
I'm over 1/4 native american
that's more then 1/4th by quite a bit
thank god I can still wear native american jewelry
man people gots me hedged in
but I guess
sheep are supposed to be all hedged in
though I'd contend
lions are fence jumpers
and I do like to roar
I think all stone jewelry is 100% great
great
this is me being pigeon holed by other christians
and people
most the time I want to break the fook out of that honestly
cause I think it's such bs
it's a rock
how is a rock going to do anything bad?????
common
it's a freakin rock
Suffering in the flesh for Jesus Christ the Lord 👍




0 comments:

Post a Comment