Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2022

BELIEF IS POWERFUL. 1 Corinthians 12:9 "To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;" Whole world could hate me, I am more then a conqueror in christ jesus - more then - I been wearing my lemurian quartz I'm not trying to be a witch I really feel better wearing the lemurian in little crochet bags, this stuffs has been shown to block emf's..........it seems done banana's that most christians would avoid something like wearing rocks THAT COULD HELP YOUR HEALTH!!!!!!!!!............HELLO TO THE PURE ALL THINGS ARE PURE.........you ain't "more then a conqueror" if your health is being took down the toilet via 5g!!!!!!!!!............

 BELIEF IS POWERFUL. 1 Corinthians 12:9 "To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;" Whole world could hate me, I am more then a conqueror in christ jesus - more then - I been wearing my lemurian quartz I'm not trying to be a witch I really feel better wearing the lemurian in little crochet bags, this stuffs has been shown to block emf's..........it seems done banana's that most christians would avoid something like wearing rocks THAT COULD HELP YOUR HEALTH!!!!!!!!!............HELLO TO THE PURE ALL THINGS ARE PURE.........you ain't "more then a conqueror" if your health is being took down the toilet via 5g!!!!!!!!!............

Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
  I live true story, within like what a mile between smack between not 1 but two 5g towers!!!!!!! 
Genesis 2:12 "And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone." - god seems to dig rocks man. 
  You know the whole of heaven gonna have rocks underneath it. 
And most you all in the body of christ be's actin
like rocks are "of the devil"
psssssssss
let me tell ya who made rocks
ya
god did
"Sheri like how do you survive being this goth?" - I feel pretty good, I mean the music is good 👍

Revelation 21:19 "The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with every kind of jewel. The first was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald," RUN FOR YOUR LIVES FROM THESE ROCKS DON'T WANT TO BE IN HEAVEN YOU'D LOOK LIKE A WITCH THEN - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
ROCKS STAY BACK YOU SATAN DEMONS - SARCASM
(using language that fellow christians would know what I am saying - lucifer and his men love them they are doin a job, some of them I honest believe have lost their minds, well if God shut you out I'd think a great many of us would also loose our minds if we were in their shoes)
Isaiah 54:12 "I will make your pinnacles of agate, your gates of carbuncles, and all your wall of precious stones."
  If this is my "mid-life" crisis pray for my mid-life crisis please to end and for that people need to stop being judgy hateful sobs so pray for people please............else my mid-life crisis will never end. 
  Cause this worlds done gone beyond kooky. ESPECIALLY THE BODY OF CHRIST. Which is like 60% of american's or something like a lot of the world. God made rocks.......................
me forever in eternity 
hopefully in heaven
walking around still bugging
SCREAMING IN HEAVEN GOD MADE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! HE MADE THEM........YOU ARE WALKING ON THEM RIGHT NOW GOD MADE THEM...................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Have a great day. 
don't worry I'm sure all your mid-life crisis's will go great since how most you hate witches
and rocks because you hate witches
man
I ain't fixin here to have a like 5g bad time
lemurian quartz 👍






0 comments:

Post a Comment