Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Church I been going to is near empty and people I think have left the faith, and the bible says they will there will be a "falling away" - but I feel if christianity is remotely working out - WHY LEAVE?????? 1 Peter 2:2-3 "As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.".......................

Church I been going to is near empty and people I think have left the faith, and the bible says they will there will be a "falling away" - but I feel if christianity is remotely working out - WHY LEAVE?????? 1 Peter 2:2-3 "As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.".......................

2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"
Todays a exhortation day on my blog
stick with Jesus hang in there
go to church if your able
Matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
  God is Good I know I ain't the only one that has "tasted" that out there! Luke 18:19 "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God."
I put this on both my facebook and instagram today
on a theme lately
the theme is DON'T GIVE UP! - ESPECIALLY ON ON GOD IF YOU CAN MANAGE THAT IS MY ADVICE. 
yes people move so that isn't "flaking out"
but people do flake out a lot out there from my experience
they do flake out on their spouses
they do flake out on their friends often and/or people in general 
now I feel I needed to leave my last church cause teaching art classes got to be way to much for me at church. 
I know people think people need to serve at church
I realize that
but I am still battling arthritis from time to time and HOT FLASHES
            I know I live in a world that is very different then myself
it is a stressed out world
it is in a panick
it's driving everywhere go go go 
I like function best in life I find
taking it easy.................
if that makes me the "loser" of the body of christ
I accept this position as the "loser" of the body of christ 😅👍💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
ps...............Jesus's sweet love will save you (I say that due to song choice above) 👍💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
------ those that endure to the end the same shall be saved
there's salvation in sticking around with Jesus
not flaking out on god, hang in there
maybe sometimes your prayer life stinks
maybe you are with me in the bottom of the body of christ 
DON'T GIVE UP!




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment