Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2022

I love lucifer, and I love the LGBTQIA.........I love people, I actually love people. If christians want to hate me badly because I love people GO AHEAD. 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." And I believe the overturning of roe v wade is going to work out in my favour, but I am still pro-choice, cause I believe god is pro-choice he gave adam and eve the choice to eat of that "tree of knowledge" HE DIDN'T FENCE THAT TREE OFF..............hate me go ahead because I'm pro-choice..............GO AHEAD CHRISTIANS HATE ME.................

 I love lucifer, and I love the LGBTQIA.........I love people, I actually love people. If christians want to hate me badly because I love people GO AHEAD. 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." And I believe the overturning of roe v wade is going to work out in my favour, but I am still pro-choice, cause I believe god is pro-choice he gave adam and eve the choice to eat of that "tree of knowledge" HE DIDN'T FENCE THAT TREE OFF..............hate me go ahead because I'm pro-choice..............GO AHEAD CHRISTIANS HATE ME.................

Genesis 2:8-17 "And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;  And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.  And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates. And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."
  Please do not be "fake nice" to me, or pretend to "fake love" me. 
I prefer reality
and 
roe v wade overturned
is a act of hatred for women
and that is reality
so I am glad that at least we are seeing some "reality" 
in this all to often "fake love" 
"fake nice" 
world of christians in the USA over half last I checked profess to be christian
I am a christian
I won't fake love you
if I'm upset with you 

you'll know it

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
that's my fire breath 
breathed 
because I think people should have a choice
especially in the usa
a country that claims to be 
LAND OF THE FREE

more like
land of the controlled slaves
paid minimum wage most of the time
told how they must live their lives by the government like alllllllllllllllllll the time
sheri you lgbtqia loving piece of sh------ don't put that georga michael song here.............
I do love freedom
sure do
must be a real american
love lucifer to sure do
my last freedom left seems to be
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I wanna get me some happy

by the time all the "Maga" republicans are done with their whole "agenda" 
sinning will be a crime in america
pastors will be useless
be nothing left to preach to but a bunch of corpses
I mean republicans that love donald trump and want to have all of his babies
letter I sent my family just now it is "relevant"...........
the republicans are brainwashed in our family - we wrestle against people high up IN CHURCH..................in church...........................in church THAT HATE WOMEN IT DO LOOK TO BE AND DON'T WANT US TO HAVE ANY RIGHTS................
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
THEY BESTEST ALL MOVE THE F
LOVE EVERYONE CAUSE MOST YA'LL BRAINWASHED
BRAINWASHED INTO HATING WOMEN
AND OR HATING PEOPLE THAT LOVE LUCIFER OR LOVE THE LGBTQIA
MOST YOU ESPECIALLY K-J-S (can't say her name was threatened lawsuit) BRAINWASHED INTO HATING PEOPLE "FOR THE LORD" 
THINKING YOUR DOING THE LORDS WORK
 John 16:2 "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service."
YOU KILLETH ME
OR BETRAY ME
OR DIMISH MY RIGHTS IN ANYWAY
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
GOD IS LOVE!
IF YOU AIN'T ON THE SIDE OF LOVE
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
done with all this bulls----
but go ahead worship most of you's lord k----J----S (can't say her name was threatened lawsuit) she hates all people that love satan she told me so told me very clearly how piece of shit I am not worthy to be loved by anyone ever especially not my family

0 comments:

Post a Comment