Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

If you like look like everyone and you watch tv like everyone, and movies like everyone how do you know if your not conformed to the world???? Cause I tell you all, the hijabi's they ALWAYS stand out when I'm out and about (and of course tichel wearing fellow Jews/Messianic Jews also stand out) everyone else looks like everyone else to me whether they are wearing makeup or not. To me they do look "conformed" to the main standard of the world. Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."............that's why I have often some tichel/hijab zeal............

 If you like look like everyone and you watch tv like everyone, and movies like everyone how do you know if your not conformed to the world???? Cause I tell you all, the hijabi's they ALWAYS stand out when I'm out and about (and of course tichel wearing fellow Jews/Messianic Jews also stand out) everyone else looks like everyone else to me whether they are wearing makeup or not. To me they do look "conformed" to the main standard of the world. Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."............that's why I have often some tichel/hijab zeal............
   Romans 12:1-2 "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
  A HUGE part of "present your bodies a living sacrifice" I believe is how we look, and how we live, but also how we look. 
  Some movies are ok
some tv is ok
some makeup is ok in my estimation
some jewelry is ok to 
Philippians 4:5 "Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand."
 Am I the only one out there that see's with my eyeballs a "look" that is "the worlds look" 
  This look is pretty modest I will say that. People aren't walking around looking like prostitutes (no hate for prostitutes) THEY AIN'T. 
  I don' t see any way for men to not have the "look" of this world..................
  But when ladies wear headcoverings they don't look like "the world" then in my estimation. 
  And that IS A REALLY GOOD THING. 
  Cause god doesn't want us "conformed to this world" 
Revelation 18:3-5 "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities."
  Pastors that I can see AREN'T preaching on this bit of the bible....................I recommend buying less jewelry. Buying less makeup. Don't stick around with the world's system. 
   Wear instead the makeup you have, the jewelry you have - try and do that. 
  Be like me donate to charity instead, or spend money on a hobby as I do with diamond painting. 
 You can "come out of her" with you hair blowing in the wind...................I evidentally see all of society a bit different then most people. Cause to me the muslim ladies and the tichel wearing jewish ladies.............they don't "look" like the world. To me, in my eye's that AIN'T the worlds look. 
   But I digress I do believe you CAN "come out of her" with your hair blowing in the wind ladies. 
I just ponder...............how am I the only one that "see's" like I do???????????? What happened to the un ticheled, un hijabed 90% of ladies out there's like eyeballs...............that they think they I guess don't look like "the world" even though they like totally do cause the ladies of the world of what is the world have their hair flowing in the wind, don't believe me, flip through the fashion magazines, some will have headscarves but most ladies in the fashion magazines and in society in general --------- hair flowing in the wind. 
2 Corinthians 4:7-9 "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;"
  I AM PERPLEXED BAD THAT I SEEM TO SEE THE ENTIRE WORLD
DIFFERENTLY THEN 90% OF THE NON-HEADCOVERED LADIES
they evidentally think that 
hair blowing in the wind is not the "worlds" standard look 
even though
literally most women everywhere right now

HAVE HAIR BLOWING IN THE WIND!

And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

Now's the time I believe to "trim" your lamps. Buy less makeup, less jewelry, "come out of her my people" 

come out of "the world" that look, that system

again occasionally wearing jewelry

watching a movie is ok I do believe "moderation" the bible says to have

but trim

the idea of a trimmed lamp

is IT IS TRIMMED

a "trimmed" lamp ain't going to keep on 

um 

buying "en mass" much worldly goods

to be conformed up to this world




0 comments:

Post a Comment