Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2022

My neice that disowned me forever, tried to spiritually bully me, she told me I have to stop loving lucifer, else I am breaking apart my family from like myself..........I am not stopping my family from having family get togethers, they haven't had a family get together for over a year..............GO AHEAD HAVE A FAMILY GET TOGETHER WITHOUT ME............I will refuse to stop loving lucifer I REFUSE.................I can love LGBTQ I do, lucifer, etc. etc. etc. etc.

 My neice that disowned me forever, tried to spiritually bully me, she told me I have to stop loving lucifer, else I am breaking apart my family from like myself..........I am not stopping my family from having family get togethers, they haven't had a family get together for over a year..............GO AHEAD HAVE A FAMILY GET TOGETHER WITHOUT ME............I will refuse to stop loving lucifer I REFUSE.................I can love LGBTQ I do, lucifer, etc. etc. etc. etc. 

God uses seers to this day I believe...........hate me - and hate what I'm telling you...........

go ahead I'm used to it

2 Kings 17:13 "Yet the Lord testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets."
   BOTH can tell you that things are going to be great WHEN THEY AREN'T.........of concern to me in the body of christ is the "transfer of wealth" from the wicked to the saints. There are people in the body of christ that think they are about to become stinking rich any minute now............like tons and tons and tons and tons of people in the body of christ probably most people reading this, have heard these sermons AND BELIEVED THEM. 
Proverbs 13:21-25 "Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repayed. A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just. Much food is in the tillage of the poor: but there is that is destroyed for want of judgment. He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. The righteous eateth to the satisfying of his soul: but the belly of the wicked shall want."
  What does proverbs 13:21-25 really tell us............our souls if we are righteous shall be filled. 
  But the wicked their belly "shall want" 
   The good us "righteous" do "shall be repayed" maybe not on this earth...............I ain't sure about on this earth?????????
I'm calling bs on this "transfer of wealth" sermons that pastors have hyped most of the body of christ over with. 
what I believe will happen soon to most of the body of christ
which is very different then the massive "transfer of wealth" sermons pastors like to preach.............
Mark 13:9-26 "But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. And the gospel must first be published among all nations. But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost. Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house: And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment. But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!  And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter. For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory."
   I do not wish to upsurp any pastors, at all, preach away men. But if they be's getting you mega hyped to live the lifestyles of the rich and famous ----------- when in reality tribulation is coming for most of the church............they are doing you all a dis-service.

  You need to be prepared, to be hated. To be hated by all men. I'm telling you the truth. 

I will gain popularity
and probably insane wealth.......will need to entertain a ton of people in my future, so having wealth will be needed for that reason and to do a lot of good upon the earth
um
I'm written about in the bible soooooo
thank god someday
I won't be bullied anymore
people won't try and spiritually bully me anymore
I'll be finally understood and celebrated even

the box people tried to put me in "for the lord" was not only killing me
it wasn't even what god had in the plans for me
I'm still being bullied
people trying to force me to be like them
to hate the people they hate

I don't want to live a life of hate 
to supposedly make jesus happy

I want to love people





0 comments:

Post a Comment