Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2022

Haters are a great thing to have. If you blend in to much, nobody might talk about you. Some of the greatest people in the bible DIDN'T BLEND IN - aka Jesus and Moses, they weren't the norm neither Jesus or Mosesk, those two weren't doing what most people around them were doing ----------- I MEAN JESUS JUST HAD 1 OUTFIT...................moses bible calls him the "meekest" man on earth so you know he wasn't doing what most people were doing..................

   
  Haters are a great thing to have. If you blend in to much, nobody might talk about you. Some of the greatest people in the bible DIDN'T BLEND IN - aka Jesus and Moses, they weren't the norm neither Jesus or Mosesk, those two weren't doing what most people around them were doing ----------- I MEAN JESUS JUST HAD 1 OUTFIT...................moses bible calls him the "meekest" man on earth so you know he wasn't doing what most people were doing..................
    Numbers 12:3 "(Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)"
   "Oh so you mean sheri that we are right, that wearing only beige pants, and men wear like uh ya t-shirt and beige pants and black and brown pants...........with like most em the same haircut, uh and us ladies we wearing no makeup and simple hair hanging down cause we are soooooooooooooooooooo holy we can't have hair things in our head you kidding sheri that would be such a sin, and our plain clothing from uh walmart or roths dress for less etc. that we are the mack lords of the earth and right" 
- you are of the 1st then so won't disagree with you really. 
 Psalm 37:11 "But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace." I mean if you can do all of that and be meek - hey go for it. It's possible. 
  For me ------------ seems messing up some, wearing some makeup, some jewelry..............stupid idiot jewelry not even the "fancy" stuffs. I walk around looking like some 80's goth madonna wannabe, freakin dork. And that's what works for me, that's what keeps me "meek". (which meekness I attribute to a type of humility............when you view the people around you greater then you) Philippians 2:3
"Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves."
  Meekness, looks different for everyone. 
  Bible it says...............walk around your heart (think this verse below is talking about walking around your heart) uh circumspectly............cause the idea is like don't have the pride of life, and don't love the things of the earth...............
   Ephesians 5:14-16 "Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil."
   Today I'm in the word of god, that's "redeeming the time" and I am gardening 👍
My 1st jar of dehydrated dandelion tea, look how skinny I am 😀👍
I am "unsulin resistant" this tea literally has insulin in it..........it's taking the lbs off me and I am feeling great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 My aquaponic garden as of today (there are goldfish in the black bucket in the pic)
My adorable ducks 👄💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
My tomatoes, which I am super hyped about and am planning on transferring them to the aquaponic system today. I get them growing good, I'll have tons and tons and tons and tons of tomatoes this summer 👍
Have a great day. 
but remember
blending in is ok - be meek that is the goal I feel
follow Jesus
and be meek
avoid "pride of life" at all costs
pry avoid fancy cars if they'll give you "pride of life" ego's etc.



0 comments:

Post a Comment