Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2022

I am pink haired and I wear makeup and jewelry (mostly for a purpose to protect myself and my energy), this is me. Narrow road isn't how you look IT'S HOW YOU LIVE. Do you walk in a "excess of riot" or not????????????????.......................

I am pink haired and I wear makeup and jewelry (mostly for a purpose to protect myself and my energy), this is me. Narrow road isn't how you look IT'S HOW YOU LIVE. Do you walk in a "excess of riot" or not????????????????.......................
  1 Peter 4:3-5 "For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries: Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead."

   from https://www.dictionary.com/browse/lasciviousness......................

lasciviousness

[ luh-siv-ee-uhs-nis ]

noun
unrestrained sexual behavior, or a habitual inclination to such behavior; lustfulness:They celebrated their victory with an orgy of drunken lasciviousness.
a lustful or lewd quality; the quality of arousing sexual desire:She smiled with a hint of lasciviousness in her eyes.The fast life ain't it people!the slow lifethat's where "it's at" walking in parks like I dogardening
👍💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Psalm 116:5-7 "Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee."
  I literally believe the bible speaks of 2 types of "simple" ----------- I'm simple in the way I live way, and the rest of the way I'm super mega complex soooooooooooooo.   You can also live in a mansion and live a "simple" life, it isn't something just the middle class can accomplish etc.   I guess I'm partly a like what 50's-60's chick in the sense that I dig a simple life. But I also want adventure, and I'm trapped, I'm trapped in "middle america" So which is it sheri are you a stepford wife like the rest of usor not?I'm notI'm not actually a stepford wifeI live in stepford townI like simple life ya ya that's greatcause going to hell would be ouch ya I get thatsomedaysI get so boredI think I would maybe enjoy a little bitopening a cursed mummies tomb.........for a little excitement
don't wait til your "this person"
or "this person" 
or "this person" 
to serve God
to give you life to God
NOW'S THE TIME
TODAY'S THE DAY OF SALVATION
2 Corinthians 6:2 "(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)"

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Have a great day everybody.



0 comments:

Post a Comment