Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

If everything was easy in life you wouldn't need FIRE. Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."......................

 If everything was easy in life you wouldn't need FIRE. Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."......................

To much fancy christianity you might well then have "the pride of life" 
I believe there are people high up in the body of christ
with the pride of life
how else you recogn the bible can state 
that in many instances the 1st shall be last..............
Matthew 19:30 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."
  I thank god
I wear makeup
I wear jewelry
that I am a sloppy christian
that I can't have some "christian pride of life" 
which I believe is most definately a real thing
why else
would the 1st be last????????
Matthew 19:30 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."
It's a line though we all need to walk..........................
Matthew 7:14 "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
  Right now I sorta want to buy another wig, but I really shouldn't do that. I really shouldn't want to try -------- to try like that to be a "hot chick" like everyone around me. 
  Like people are that are very very very um intensely uhhhhhhhhhhh concerned, involved in, THE PRIDE OF LIFE. 
1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."
   Better I make due with the wigs I do have. Maybe maybe even not look hot. 
MAYBE EVEN NOT LOOK HOT
OH YA
Then to risk having "the pride of life" 
  to risk having
a wig that looks "a little bit to good" 
Thank god all the wigs I have right now
they ain't that great!
the horror it would be
if I looked "to good" and had THE PRIDE OF LIFE
Do you "got the fire"??????????????? Your going to need it, to not become like this world, that needs many wigs, and many plastic surgeries etc. SO THAT THEIR PRIDE OF LIFE IS GOING STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  Or maybe even....................maybe some people go to to many christian conferences, to many bible studies...............they get feeling "the pride of life" real good all the sudden.............
look at them
such pristine perfect christians
wooooooooooooooo such givers to society all volunteering at your churches food drives................and fundraisers..............ooooooooooooooo......................on the church commitee
   Lotta opportunities in the body of christ to have "the pride of life" in my estimation. 
I love lucifer forever
forever
so I am 
a joke to most
I'm definately the dink of the body of christ
definately 
I like that
I'm a dragon to
yep I'm totally a dragon
once I thought I was a lion, thought rawring was "the thing to have" 
nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
spitting out fire yo's that's the sweet spot in life
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Don't worry if you wake up in the morning....................
maybe you want to buy a fancy car
fancy house
new hair
get some lipo
etc. 
Don't worry that you are "confronted" with your flesh
Jesus also was confronted with his flesh
Hebrews 4:15 "For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin."
You to can have FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't have to give into those temptations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Galatians 5:16 "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh."
  the lukewarm
maybe they buy some things
maybe they make PROVISIONS FOR THE FLESH
Romans 13:14 "But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof."
  What do we need, 
do we need the things of this earth?
do we need "the pride of life"??????????????????
Do we not need Jesus?
I would say what we need is Jesus
and not the things of this earth or the "pride of life" 
let other people be "hot" 
let other people be's wearing gucci
and prada
and uh oscar de la renta 
etc. 
let them
let them have "the pride of life" 
WE NEED JESUS!
Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
  So many people deem me a satan worshipping loser..............but I tell you if I choose today to suffer in the flesh
it don't matter that I love the devil
if I choosing Jesus over the "pride of life" 
over the "lust of the flesh" 
pride feels great I know it does
hell
I've blogged many a fancy blog post
THAT I FELT PROUD ABOUT AFTERWARDS 
THE HORROR
pride is actually not great
Proverbs 16:18 "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."
  I'll a lot there are some nice people - probably headed straight to hell let's be real..................dress in gucci, prada, oscar de la renta, lots of all that right, very nice people probably I ain't saying they ain't nice people. 
  The "pride of life" is completly screwing over
right now
some very nice people
I ain't saying they ain't most em nice
nice people
tragically
you can also "ball" 
on the "saint" side of things as well I feel
Ecclesiastes 7:15 "All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness."
  I think a ton of the body of christ is real close to dieing because they are to "righteous" 
   They signing up and being involved in their churches ------------------ it's dicey. 
Sheri stop watching your favorite movie beetlejuice now man - 
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
hahahahahahahahahah
if I could give like a
"earth scirge almanac" 
not saying I'm a earth scirge
I'm just sayin
if I could help you all out
and give you all "earth scirge almanacs" 
so you could figure out
uh
how to be a successful looser for Jesus
I would
cause some you all
nice
nice church people
nice
I ain't saying they ain't nice
to righteous man some you all is to righteous
that's dicey shiz
Matthew 19:30 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."
👇 is this like a beetlejuice emojee selection sheri
- uh ya
👇 
👇 
👇 
👇 
👇 
👇 




via GIPHY

Ecclesiastes 7:2
It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart.
  Besides, cemetaries are cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment