Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

My mom told me tonight that I am dead, and a corpse of a human, that I have lost my sense of humour. BUT THE BIBLE SAYS BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO MOURN. Matthew 5:4 "Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted." not all "seasons of life" are joking times.................

 My mom told me tonight that I am dead, and a corpse of a human, that I have lost my sense of humour. BUT THE BIBLE SAYS BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO MOURN. Matthew 5:4 "Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted." not all "seasons of life" are joking times.................

Ecclesiastes 3:3-5 "A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;"
  Most of my family has spent a good 2-3 days they spent on my neices facebook page who disowned me because she's upset that my husband hasn't divorced me, and she thinks I'm a terrible person. A good 2-3 days most of my family and my husband and kids SAW THIS, cracked jokes at my expense, called me a like joke of a christian - called me a satan worshipper. Loving satan and worshipping him is NOT the same thing..............I explain well using bible verses and a real logic why I love the devil. Just cause 99% of the body of christ isn't able to love the devil or think like me --------- doesn't make my "logic" um invalid. 
  So I am most definately in a time of mourning. I'm not in a ha ha ha season of life. 

in fact my family most em might've killed my sense of humour completely
they very well might've put me in a permanent state of mourning
Ecclesiastes 7:4 "The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning; but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth."


via GIPHY

Man, it ain't bad to be "in your feels" man.

Shalom

0 comments:

Post a Comment