Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2022

For me a huge part of following Jesus is giving to the poor and I mega enjoy doing that. Like I enjoooooooooooy doing that ------- I wish everyone could experience the joy of giving that I feel often. Luke 3:10-11 "And the crowds asked him, “What then shall we do?” And he answered them, “Whoever has two tunics is to share with him who has none, and whoever has food is to do likewise.” I made passover pizza tonight πŸ˜€ using them matza whatever um not uh leavened bread giant crackers IT WAS GOOD...........I'm having a passover party over here : ).........

  For me a huge part of following Jesus is giving to the poor and I mega enjoy doing that. Like I enjoooooooooooy doing that ------- I wish everyone could experience the joy of giving that I feel often. Luke 3:10-11 "And the crowds asked him, “What then shall we do?” And he answered them, “Whoever has two tunics is to share with him who has none, and whoever has food is to do likewise.” I made passover pizza tonight πŸ˜€ using them matza whatever um not uh leavened bread giant crackers IT WAS GOOD...........I'm having a passover party over here : ).........
  I got mitso soup to, cause we went to a chinese/japanese grocery store. Thing was like only like $6 bucks..........has 20 soups, like 5 varieties of soup................I made some tonight (it's passover friendly stuff) daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang that was tasty. And I used my keurig coffee machine, to put soup water in a soup bowl...............well that keurig coffee machine has a 6 ounce option or my keurig machine does............heats up the water for you...............then you pour in the miso packets you end up with the perfect miso soup!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME..............and I have 19 more packets of the stuff πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

 Um this is a muslim video but I often agree with the stuffs said by this particular muslim um church or whatever..................They talk about giving in this video. I'm really into helping the poor..............I don't know if my joy of donating to help people have meals is contagious but I wish it was???????????..............
  1 Timothy 6:17-19 "As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life."
 This verse has taken on fresh meaning to me................goes along with some of the stuffs the muslim man said in video above..................that we donate out of love for God...............
   Matthew 6:19-21 “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
  If you were to spend the bulk of your money on the things of this earth then that is where your heart is where your treasure is. But if you instead, give money to the poor out of love for God................having your treasure and your heart up in heaven then that's where it is!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I know I am a weirdo getting a lot out of muslim sermons and I'm not a muslim ---------- it is what it is. 
 Back in the day christianity was all about giving to those in need and fellowshipping together OFTEN. Acts 2:44-46 "And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts," Their "treasure" wasn't the things of the earth AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  
ya hank πŸ‘
That's all for today. 
Happy passover
or easter
or um think the muslims celebrate ramadan right now happy ramadan
(I don't know what ramadan is though????)


0 comments:

Post a Comment