Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Um the sword is terrible and I try hard to not even rebuke um pastors with false teachings on my blog (there's some crazy stuffs out there so it's hard for me to stay quiet all the time) But I work mega hard to not "live by the sword" and I think occasionally vocalizing my upsetedness with someone's sermon isn't me "living by the sword" ---------------- not only is it not the way to live (by the sword) I'm feeling so pummeled right now I need prayer............

  Um the sword is terrible and I try hard to not even rebuke um pastors with false teachings on my blog (there's some crazy stuffs out there so it's hard for me to stay quiet all the time) But I work mega hard to not "live by the sword" and I think occasionally vocalizing my upsetedness with someone's sermon isn't me "living by the sword" ---------------- not only is it not the way to live (by the sword) I'm feeling so pummeled right now I need prayer............
Matthew 26:48-52 "Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast. And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.  And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus and took him. And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

  There was legit reason to chop off a ear........................Jesus was being betrayed and they knew it was probably "unto death" 
   And I tell you what these false prophets, they need to be called out some ----------- or people I have called out is, more certain of their teachings that I had problems with (stuff that many in the body of christ might believe --------- because they don't know the bible well enough ---------- if you don't know the bible really well, you will very likely get to believing some really kooky stuffs...........I know I have a few times). I don't think every not on the mark sermon ===='s that person is a false prophet. ---------- I just get very disturbed sometimes by sermons......................that are very "off" from what the bible says ------ every now and then. 
   But the sword...........is more then a "rebuke"...............
2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine."
often it's small things people say to each other
like little paper cuts
one 
after another
after another
maybe they say "oh your a slut" 
"you b--"
paper cuts
one after another after another cause these "sword people" that's what I call em
they love to "paper cut" 
They love to be like "fruit ninja" game I do love that game
and "dice and cut" 

via GIPHY

They think nobody will notice them, since how they are "fruit ninja's" Psalm 37:32 "The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him." They wait to FRUIT NINJA HIM OR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you might be a real christian
who's liking
cut cut dice dice people with the sword bad
calling them sl--s
and b--th-s
etc. 
please put sword back in sheath
Jesus no want us to use no sword
not even if someone is a b-t-h
yes
this takes practice
this is a slice and dice world
and we as christians need to learn
to no slice and dice people
instead
pray for people
love people
Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:"
Shalom



0 comments:

Post a Comment