Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Gardening I've decided is a MUST for every christian. I'm talking real "self sufficiency" or as MUCH as we can make happen! Revelation 18:3-5 "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." There has been talk of coronavirus in food, well WHO KNOWS HOW MANY FUTURE PLAGUES MIGHT BE UHHHHH CATCHABLE VIA FOOD YO'S...............................

Gardening I've decided is a MUST for every christian. I'm talking real "self sufficiency" or as MUCH as we can make happen!  Revelation 18:3-5 "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."  There has been talk of coronavirus in food, well WHO KNOWS HOW MANY FUTURE PLAGUES MIGHT BE UHHHHH CATCHABLE VIA FOOD YO'S...............................

 Verse 5 to...............
Revelation 18:5 "For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities."
  I'm at the halfway point of "The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn. I don't know if fully if like bible prophecy is happening to america???????? But I do know Revelation 18:3-5 and that is going to happen to all of the harlot babylon ALL OVER THE WORLD!
  God, I am 100% wants us to garden................I AM CONVINCED! And be as self sufficient as we can be. I realize some you all can't or don't want to, or don't have enough money to go off the grid but we all can garden or most of us. Maybe all of us??????? Get a grow light setup indoors, do some aquaponics, I'm about to start aquaponics this summer. 
  I'm fixing to go garden after this blog post. 
  It's funny how time flies and you read a bit of the bible totally differently, cause once I thought "come out of her, my people" just meant stop buying stuff right..........but it's more then that................it's grow a garden!!!!!!!!!
  It's stop being reliant on "the system" the babylonian system. GARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok I'm off to garden now ------ for reals 
ps...........stepping out of the "babylonian system" I believe it is a process. It doesn't happen overnight I believe.............
I recogn you obtain a "baseline" of supplies
and then
you garden
something like that
.......gardening is a great "step" I feel
and a needed step................could clothing be poisoned with a "plague"????????????? Not so likely.
I deem the food as what would be "impacted" via a plague or as the bible mentions several many plagues
Revelation 18:3-5 "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
That verse can't mean clothing
god knows we need clothing right?
and shoes right?
...............I believe we are all supposed to be gardeners............
nobody could convince me otherwise
the food is where the plagues are going to hit I'm sure of it
how could a plague hit clothing????????????
fashion is slavery though if you get into fashion THAT'S SLAVERY

via GIPHY

Galatians 5:1 "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage."
fashion is slavery it's bondage it is the "yoke of bondage"
or part of it
I'm sure of that
but we do need clothing and pretty often even I'd estimate..........clothes they wear out they really do
shoes wear out (though Dr. Marten shoes will last for years and years and years especially if you care for them properly)
probably though hand washing clothing makes clothes last longer
but few would want to hand wash their clothing right now
so 
their clothing will wear out
and they'll have to buy more
it's what it is

0 comments:

Post a Comment