Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2022

Do with this info what you will, our health is important, well Bamboo tea people (I make it myself) WORKS, I had 0 cavities at the dentist today..........how to make bamboo tea, and my thoughts on the "blue zones" and living longer much healthier lives via eating some FISH oh ya fish people...............

Do with this info what you will, our health is important, well Bamboo tea people (I make it myself) WORKS, I had 0 cavities at the dentist today..........how to make bamboo tea, and my thoughts on the "blue zones" and living longer much healthier lives via eating some FISH oh ya fish people...............
  My little sister tells me she's a pescatarian. She's "on the money" there. She gave me link to this site that talks about the "blue zones" where people live long healthy lives. https://www.bluezones.com/
  I tellin you all what I know in okinawa they eat fish.......that's a "blue zone"
 Jesus is the lord, of course the lord knows something about health, well...................
Luke 24:42-43" And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them."
  The lord ate FISH!
like the okinawan's!!!!!!!!!
Also I have my ENTIRE LIFE..............been suspicious of the lord going to the water side and looking for some fisherman disciples. You all should think about that, he didn't go looking for disciples the middle of town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 nooooooooooooooooo
  He went over the the water side........went over to look for disciples where the fishermen would be! 
And I think Jesus is a meditareanian type dieter as well, cause he was into the WINE
Matthew 11:19 "The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children."
Luke 7:34 "The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!"
  I swear up and down and back down the street and up the street again and back down the street again, that the lord Jesus Christ, KNEW full well, that some "winebibbing" is GREAT for people's health. 
  I'm telling you the Lord Jesus Christ knewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he knewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to live that long good life..............little winebibbing and some fish 👍
  ---------- I don't currently have my "winebibbing" a-game going. ((((I'll work on that, I ever only drink 1/2 a glass of wine when I drink some, anymore then that I get a headache)))))))
 And yes "blue zone" people drink red wine. That's the wine to drink, and I'm billions % sure that is the wine Jesus "winebibbed" cause he knew HE KNEW!
3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
Now I include good okinawan song.............


   



 


0 comments:

Post a Comment