Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2022

(I'm not at all calling my family witches, but they have been long doing things I consider to be black dark witch craft) I'm teaching you the various witch crafts my family has used on me for years 2 spells but it's one massive spell most of them are working on together to destroy me - so that you all know what witchcraft often looks like to be "wise as serpents" Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."....................

fresh update, big sister this is as close to a apology as my family ever gives, but they demand me to apologize all the time, but they don't apology never since how they are such "big time important people"............


(ep no apologies or what passes as apologies in my family since how my family is all
"big time" 
they don't apologize to people that I can see ever. 
they much to "big time" and important for that activity. 
her daughter didn't apologize to me - 
neither did her ex-husband
so ep..............................
I didn't do it God did
(I'm not at all calling my family witches, but they have been long doing things I consider to be black dark witch craft) I'm teaching you the various witch crafts my family has used on me for years 2 spells but it's one massive spell most of them are working on together to destroy me - so that you all know what witchcraft often looks like to be "wise as serpents" Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."....................

If you don't know your being cursed bad

how you gonna know when you need to pray

and get people to pray for you?

Watch the movie clip they say something again, and again, and again...........til it happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark 11:23 "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."
  Everyone whether christian or witch, has this power, this power to believe strongly - curse people wish make happen very evil things to them...............or in some instances good to happen. 
It started one family member said
"sher bear"
which means "sher b-tch"
and she said it all the time
and then I got thinking
"what is she really saying"
I'm not a bear
I am in a good mood often enough
yes I have a few "off" days but not anymore then anyone else
"sher b-tch"
is what that really means
and I mentioned it
and said person in my family stopped after 20 years or so of calling me that.
but now
almost all of my family
likes to tell me
"sheri go on meds" 
"sheri go on meds" 
"sheri go on meds" 
"sheri go on meds" 
"sheri go on meds" 
"sheri go on meds" 
I'm sane
there is nothing wrong with me
I have gotten tired of being cursed all the time - well anybody that's been as cursed as me over the years would pry get tired of that to........and having a family that most them like to laugh at me as well. 
2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
  Can mental illnesses happen to christians - yes
but I have none
they are cursing me to be mentally ill and a b-tch that is the witchcraft curse my family is putting upon me, most of them. 
but the person 
that called me "sher bear" has left witchcraft far as I can see
she has left the cursing me buisiness
Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
Be "wise as serpents" 
know when you are being cursed bad
so you can ask people to pray for you
pray for me please that my families curses won't work
don't curse them back
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
be harmless as doves
("sheri we read your previous blog post we know why you believe the be harmless as doves part of matthew 10:16 a slew........because your hyped about god cursing those that curse you")
I love god
and I love the word of god
both are AWESOME



0 comments:

Post a Comment