Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

So here's the scoop the earth is flat (but likely there is "girth" underneath the earth) but god's word is true we are under the firmament, I'm done with my family laughing at me........footage of a plane flying over the sun that supposedly isn't under the firmament it is...........so is the moon I believe................

 So here's the scoop the earth is flat (but likely there is "girth" underneath the earth) but god's word is true we are under the firmament, I'm done with my family laughing at me........footage of a plane flying over the sun that supposedly isn't under the firmament it is...........so is the moon I believe................


Romans 3:4 "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."
Genesis 1:7 "And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so."
Genesis 1:8 "And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day." - the literal firmament itself is called heaven by god.............
which is not just a location - locationally wise
but it is a location
within the other dimension in time and space that we do not current walk in on earth
Why would God be way way way billions of light years away............there's so much bs going on earth, if I was god I'd stay real close to this mess!!!!!!!!
Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"
  "uh sheri did the guy in the video above actually die then and go to heaven"---------------- it's a dimension of time and space
he's in this dimension of space and time
 Our idea of "space and time" is not god's idea of space and time. 
God's idea of "space and time " is probably real different then our idea of space and time. 
Isaiah 55:9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
 "damn sheri was laughed at for many years by many of her family members, and now she's done gone clean "boss level" 
I have aspirations
but they don't involve getting in a space suit
some wings though 👍




0 comments:

Post a Comment