Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2022

"Christian Witches" - why you even wanting to call yourselves witches?????? CALLING YOURSELVES SOMETHING GOD DEEMS "ABOMINATIONS" (sheri aren't you the defender of the witches - uh ya, but I have a point, I have a bonus point today YOUR PINEAL GLAND IS A NATURAL THING IN YOUR BODY pry god put it there for a reason, and it's pry calcified by flouride right now YO'S) Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.".......................

"Christian Witches" - why you even wanting to call yourselves witches?????? CALLING YOURSELVES SOMETHING GOD DEEMS "ABOMINATIONS" (sheri aren't you the defender of the witches - uh ya, but I have a point, I have a bonus point today YOUR PINEAL GLAND IS A NATURAL THING IN YOUR BODY pry god put it there for a reason, and it's pry calcified by flouride right now YO'S)  Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.  For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.".......................

 pssssssssssss "Christian witches" psssssssssssssssssss --------- are you to tell me, we are in the new testiment times not under the law no more, so now even though god don't like witch craft 👍👍👍👍👍 all kinds cause we are saved by grace. 
Romans 6:1-2 "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?"
  Sheri you wear quartz crystals and own more crystals then all of us ------- that is likely true ya --------- I want my pineal gland to work well and I do not want 5g to mess with me. I'm done with witchcraft done with that..........
  I'm not trying to be the ring leader right now of some "christian witch" fad out there..................witchcraft is bad, it's sin. 
 I also support LGBTQ I have a "odd belief" I guess, that stuffs happens to people sometimes out there bad right -------- but for a reason. I believe god loves the LGBTQ and WITCHES and wants them saved. 
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
I am a messianic JEW
all this witch craft, lesbian, gay etc. SINS THESE THINGS ARE SINS
I'M NEARLY DRIVEN OUT OF MY MIND RIGHT NOW
I SEE "CHRISTIAN WITCHES" 
COVERING THEIR HEADS - SOMETHING I TALKED ABOUT FOR "WITCHY REASONS" TO PROTECT MY ENERGY ON MY BLOG 
NOW THEY ARE ALL DOING IT
I am not trying to be cool 
I am not trying to be your "christian witch" fad leader
I am under the sea
for the lord
💀
And that's all I give up witchcraft. 
I love lucifer forever
and that isn't cool in the body of christ 
(my mom e-mails me, but not much -------- I AM NOT COOL
I DON'T WANT TO BE
FINE
FINE
I'M A NOT COOL CHRISTIAN MERMAID
PERFECT

There's lots of talk about "christian mystics" out there
(ya sheri we are aware you studied up greately on madam guyon and fenelon)
Are you sure "christian mystics" are supposed to be "rare freaks in the body of christ"?
Cause we are supposed to judge the angels someday
"sheri we know you are a christian mystic, we like our pineal glands calcified we don't want to hear from angels"
1 Corinthians 6:3 "Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"
"sheri we see angels anyways"
really?
why don't I hear about it
you know I have to do with angels a lot myself
I'll see their light when I am praying...........I'll see them fly past my closed eye's while I am praying - at key times in prayers - that means something to me
  The pineal gland is not evil
it is there for a reason I am sure of that
Us mermaids I don't think we need "filters" 
no filter.................
I been drinking this big thing of water everyday.........and it's working
I'm getting so skinny
1 just drink this though 1 time a day
(lot of people out there will drink this size container 2 times a day)


0 comments:

Post a Comment