Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2022

I know I look bad wearing makeup and my last blog post was aweful completely terrible................Luke 18:14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."...........................

 I know I look bad wearing makeup and my last blog post was aweful completely terrible................Luke 18:14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.".......

Luke 18:13-14 "And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." 
 Luke 14:10-11"But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee. For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
Join most of my family laughing at me
telling me I can't be a christian I can only be a satan worshipper because I love lucifer (if ya want to)................
(because Lucifer thought in his mind he was doing the right thing, taking a stand for the angels in heavens "rights") He had BAD LUCK lucifer did. 
  As do all sinners that are headed to hell - they havin BAD LUCK, "time and chance happeneth to them all" BAD LUCK BASICALLY.................
Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." ------ What caused this "bad luck"????????? Maybe a sermon they didn't get to hear?????????? Maybe they died before they could give their lives to Jesus????????????????????????????? All kinds of things happen to people out there.
  Back to my point..............................
I choose to sit in the LOWEST ROOM
in the body of christ
(or I tryin to do that)
There is some celebrity christians out there
I ain't sure
if they ain't worshipped???????
I ain't sure???????
Romans 1:25 "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."
  I'm glad for my lowly estate
besides
I need to "Better" myself
by donating more time volunteering at the foodbank I feel
and not worrying about my "outward" appearance

Matthew 23:27-29 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,"
 I do not appear "righteous unto men" 
nope
according to my family I don't even appear a christian
which is perfect
Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"
(this blog is inspired by someone out there............I zipping my lip is what I'm doin not say who my inspiration is for this blog post
those that exalt themselves
they gonna be abased)
people have called this person out a lot on the internet
so a "abasement" of them has already began
I'm glad people like that exist
to remind me
oh ya I don't want to be a "big time" afterall
Matthew 11:29 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."
There's no REST
when your trying to build yourself up
build some "empire" for yourself
Psalm 138:6 "Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off."
I'm a lowly makeup wearer 
😁
(the day sheri made all the makeup industries stolks go up - hahahahahahahahahah 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓)




via GIPHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment