Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

I used to envy other people, and I once was very miserable, because I wasn't taking note of all the ways god is blessing me. Psalm 68:19 "Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah." This week which it might seem like a small thing, but I got the type of rice I like the best $79 each IN MANY FLAVOURS EVEN.................................

  Update 4/21/2024 (I'm so hated my "updates" are out of order now because past few days people have stopped entirelly clicking on my "highlighted" blog posts I'm hated so much) This is how good garage sales can get where I live - only went to 1 garage sale though...............
This shirt costed me just $2!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know it was brand new until we got home!!!!!!!!!!!!! $2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these fluffy style shirts they are so comfortable 😁💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I used to envy other people, and I once was very miserable, because I wasn't taking note of all the ways god is blessing me. Psalm 68:19 "Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah." This week which it might seem like a small thing, but I got the type of rice I like the best $79 each IN MANY FLAVOURS EVEN.................................
And.............since how 5g has been turned on by 2 of the largest cell phone networks like a week or so ago, I've started crocheting hood...........that I'm going to line with emf protection fabric.............(I'm saying I am blessed by god to have this talent that will prevent my brains from being 5g'd)..........
the red crocheted item is a hood as well - same style
the hood can be worn this style to, all doubled up
here's the crochet pattern............
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD9BZ181kY8
It can be made in guy colors
I did not but put 1 single crochet row at the brim of the hood
but the real pattern above has like 3 rows it looks to be of crochet at the brim - so you can make the brim hang real low if you want
Psalm 96:4 "For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: 
he is to be feared above all gods."
In the past - I had a hard time praising god, I was so buisy comparing myself to how other people were blessed seemingly more then me.................
god hasn't given me this
or this
or this
Psalm 68:19 "Blessed be the Lord, 
who daily loadeth us with benefits,........."
daily it's true!!!!!!!!!!!
Psalm 104:24 "O Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches."
Get up now and praise Him!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Koenig's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............









0 comments:

Post a Comment