Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Being "crazy" for god is a real thing. But I'm taking the words crazy and sexy back both them, if your crazy it means you been through a "bad time in life" probably pretty safe to say PEOPLE SHOULD CARE (and not make fun of you like people make fun of me in my family) 2 Corinthians 5:13 "For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause."....................

Being "crazy" for god is a real thing. But I'm taking the words crazy and sexy back both them, if your crazy it means you been through a "bad time in life" probably pretty safe to say PEOPLE SHOULD CARE (and not make fun of you like people make fun of me in my family) 2 Corinthians 5:13 "For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause."....................

   John the baptist, in the wilderness eating bugs in the bible looked very intensely crazy for God for god!
  I'm taking the word sexy back to............your married, it's ok to look nice..............so that you can actually score..........
how often to I score
1 time a month average, I hope wearing makeup would help things out. My husband does have a health problem, and it's so bad, he has to "not eat food the day before" ---------------------- and he's wanting to put off his next surgery for a FEW MONTHS TO DO YARDWORK
ME I'M FEELING LIKE MY YARD CAN STAY A MESS
IT SHOULD STAY A MESS PLEASE
the makeup less life wasn't working out for me
  
How horrible it is for girls in the year 2022 I mean oops 1800's churning butter 
that if we try 
to not be
the driest sahara desert ever
we are deemed......."the town hoar" pry, probably
scoring like almost 0
judged
billions pry
  My mom tells me guys when they are old they aren't interested in women at all. She tells me like after the age of like 40 any guys if they even look like they are attracted TO ANYTHING they are just pretending, they are faking it. 
Acts 26:24 "And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad."
Am I mad?
Am I crazy right now? 
Are you going to join my family laughing at me? 
Well my bible says Jesus came so that I might have 
LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." If not wearing makeup is making my life not only unabundant but uncomfortable. I'd think it would be the will of God himself THAT I WEAR MAKEUP. 
  That I at least try
that I don't just sit there in misery!!!!!!!!
To me just giving up in life
and sitting in misery would be the "crazy" thing to do
💀
🐤 🐣 🐥
33+3 for the lord is me goals
keep in mind 
triangles are 3 sided
if you are 2 sided
you missing a side
I suppose
the 3rd side is mercy
I forgive thee 👍
😁
 share pics sheri you must be really ugly............








0 comments:

Post a Comment