Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Low vibrational people is a real thing (bible calls it "their worm dieth not") THEY DON'T WANT THEIR WORM TO DIE, they want you gossiping hating people etc. HAVING A WORM LIKE THEM! Mark 9:44 "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched." As christians hello we ain't supposed to want to have anything to do with our worm, we supposed to want that DEAD.............................

 Low vibrational people is a real thing (bible calls it "their worm dieth not") THEY DON'T WANT THEIR WORM TO DIE, they want you gossiping hating people etc. HAVING A WORM LIKE THEM! Mark 9:44 "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched." As christians hello we ain't supposed to want to have anything to do with our worm, we supposed to want that DEAD.............................

Also if your looking "chippery"
but cursing me
your worm ain't died
(maybe you don't even done care if your worm died)
and you ain't "high vibrational"
not if your cursing me
no mam
no sir
James 3:10 "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be."
  
Drugs are horrible
truelly horrible
maybe I vibe to high for them
I've heard that - I've heard that if your vibbing to high even beer will taste abysmal to you. 
but this song - relatable content
even bible says.............
Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
It's fine to be sad somedays
have a bad time somedays
----- it's gossip that's the thing to avoid
and "evil speakings" 
and I feel it's the thing to not hang around people 
that like "gossip" 
and "evil speakings" 
and cursing people 
You evil speaking and cursing people, that's low vibrational shiz...........in my family that shiz is considered cool they like to make fun of me, and 0% of them have apologized. 
  Some people's worms
will never die
this is serious
Mark 9:44 "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched." 
They'll just keep on hating people, gossiping, "evil speaking"

Ephesians 4:31-32 "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
I'd be willing to forgive my family
but so far all I've heard is 
big sister's not apology that my mom fully accepted as a apology
I ain't wanting to go to a family get together
where I'm made fun of 
where I'm the joke there. 
I shouldn't be forced to be in that "situation" by my family either. 
I feel they are trying to force me "into that"
I'm wanting to vibe high 
and not be drug down by the people in my family 
that like to tell me
"go on meds" 
"sher bear" - sher b-tch
I want to just like vibe high man
my family been harshing my gig so hard
I need to like float 
Is that loud enough???????????????
👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀
only wanna float
x
for the lord
To all my family members
hey only high vibe's
don't bring me down
don't laugh at me
or tell me 
"go on meds" 
"sher bear"
.......for reals my family should only have me to a family get together after they've smoked a few bowls cause I think they love to this day making fun of me that I am a joke and I ain't wanting to be around all that "low vibrational frequency" uh buisiness.
----------- according to my mom there hasn't beena family get together since my neices baby shower that started this whole thing because they were doing illegial activity at the baby shower - not wearing facemasks - I live a state away did not know about that states "mask mandate" -------- So I put up baby shower photo's family pics.................big sister and neice chew me out...........I when posting the photo's said that I was worried about pregnant neice not wearing mask in the back room of a not venilated well buisiness. (most people there weren't wearing masks) 
  It seems they are refusing to have family get togethers until I go to one, or want to go to a family get together full of people that deem me according to my neice as a satan worshipper, and they on her page were laughing at me, that I think I am christian and I love satan at the same time they think that is really funny. 
  I don't think that's funny. I am serious. 
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment