Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2022

I can't say I'm oozing love for everyone, but I feel a ton of love for lucifer, I am like him afterall..........written off written off a "sinner" not good enough...............

If the whole body of christ feels like my neice does and looks to be most of my family because most of them were on my neices facebook page laughing at me, because I think I can be a christian and love lucifer at the same time (they think that's super funny). I WON'T CHANGE..................


I have a vision for myself for eternity
and that's it
that's my vision
charity the bond of perfectness
And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
it never ends
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
my love for lucifer never ends
never
I can't say I'm oozing love for everyone (I've been through so many bad things I've mostly went numb -------- numb means there could be love for everyone somewhere in me.........who knows?????????? I've went numb)
but I feel a ton of love for lucifer
I am like him afterall..........written off
written off a "sinner" 
not good enough
my whole house is contemned for the sake of love
contemned
Song of Solomon 8:7 "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned."
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." - Fine by me. Things are worth it in the end, why for the sake of love. Ya love of God/Jesus to of course. 👍
All we can take into eternity is love with us
that's it
none of our other worldly belongings can we take with us
only love
so it should be very very very valuable to us all love should be
it is to me
poo 
poo
to my entire house
for the sake of love
................sheri 4/24/2024 my blog is at this moment getting around 3000+ hits a day - is hating on someone and judging them for "jesus christ" really that fun for you all?????????????
I'll never understand "christianity" I have no buisiness walking inside a church cause I'll never understand this idea that following jesus is hating people a ton and judging them a ton and having a good time with that that that "enriches" your life.........John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
course that isn't what jesus did --------- but that "way of living" is how the bulk of the body of christ in 2024 lives.............if it wasn't there'd be nice comments on my blog. All I am anymore IS ATTACKED "FOR JESUS"

0 comments:

Post a Comment