Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2022

There's a lot of christian witches, that think they need witchcraft that Jesus/God isn't enough for them GOD IS ENOUGH FOR ME, I don't need witchcraft anymore God will smite my enemies soon so bad...........Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." ........................GOD IS MUCH BETTER THEN WITCHCRAFT SIGNIFICANTLY SO..............

 Before you say sheri this is you cursing these people - no I have prayed for them. And I even told neice that isn't related to me today

I said ------- "If you want to be like me, just post up some cute posts be nice to people - you gots this" 

that was me blessing

I am blessed them

they only curse me

Blessing my big sister, who's name I cannot give else she will sue me for sure...................and I'm not giving her address just the street she lives on, on this street there is a swedish lady who is older then me, and does not look like me AT ALL. But I guess she thought she was my sister?????????? Or doesn't??????????? Don't much matter she loves to curse me so does most of her family.............it's a "box of blessings" bunch of blessing bible verses in the box...........so that's me blessing her 100 times cause I'm pretty sure it has 100 blessing cards in it πŸ˜πŸ‘ #winningsobad #lovingmyenemiesthatcursemethebestican





Matthew 5:43-45


43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
  I no need I'm saying in this blog post to curse them back..........god's going to smite them very badly it's literally in the bible (which that isn't me "cursing" them that's just me getting hyped for what the bible literally says that god is going to smite them baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad)

There's a lot of christian witches, that think they need witchcraft that Jesus/God isn't enough for them GOD IS ENOUGH FOR ME, I don't need witchcraft anymore God will smite my enemies soon so bad...........Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." ........................GOD IS MUCH BETTER THEN WITCHCRAFT SIGNIFICANTLY SO..............

  My big sister ain't a christian either I don't think (she sued my dad, when she was a teen, knowing me and my brother and little sister would be poor SHE KNEW THAT........how is that christian?????), she says she is. And not showing me no mercy, I don't deem that christian either, I don't deem 0% of her family christian they no show me 0% mercy and they most them curse me bad. BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

But her and her daughter disowned me

(oh big sister told my husband on the phone "to bad we'll never see you and the girls again") 

because I put up a photo of them doing illegial activity

(I live in another state I didn't know that was illegial there) 

and mentioned that I was concerned about my neice not wearing a facemask in a back room.....with only 1 door in front of this buisiness to provide veniliation. 20+ people in this room most not wearing masks, a few at least UNVACCINATED, including at that time I do believe said 8-9 months pregnant neice. 

I'm a horrible piece of s--t
according to them for that
never to be forgiven ever
They have cursed me
and the pastor ex-criminal that did jail time and still owes people 1000's of dollars dad also cursed me in a text message (that I finally read today)
I am a messianic jew
my jewish nose and maiden last name
is no joke

ruby

if satan is iron man - per a ozzy osbourne song
god's like
iron man level boss 1 billion......................
infinity
and he's coming for these not related to me dna wise at all family members

god will pry have magots rotting out of their bodies shortly.........and that will be god just warming up such the smite he will put upon these 
curse happy 
supposedly christian criminal not dna related to me family members
as if christian criminals is a real thing - it's not
THAT'S NOT A REAL THING
THERE'S A TON OF ACTIVE FUGITIVE'S OF THE LAW 
THAT DEEM THEMSELVES 
CHRISTIANS
THAT AIN'T A REAL THING THOUGH

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
the word "repent" doesn't ==== also do criminal activity in the name of jesus because jesus likes his people blaitantly putting a middle finger up to the law always. (my big sister and neice NEW THEY WERE BREAKING THE LAW.........that's why they freaked out when I posted up those family photos they knew, they were breaking the law "in the name of Jesus Christ" like in their minds)

I can't mention these people's names
big sister did sue my dad
me and my brother and sister were poor for years because big sister sued my dad
she was a teen when she sued him - she could've got a job at mc donalds or something instead
but she went the "cold route" 
the don't give a fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff about your supposed siblings route
and 
then her daughter and ex-pastor husband both threatened to sue me 

"god will smite" - alright borat
I will send this in e-mail to my big sister cause I always e-mail her anyhow with my family
I continue to do that
because my soul 
isn't a cursing slew of whatever cursing people's souls are filled with?????????????
So that she has a "heads up" that god is going to smite her and her cursing family very badly. 


via GIPHY

 Back when I was a witch, that was bad for me. God is much better, much better deal, he will smite very well for me πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

  Witches man, I tell you god is a better deal...............you don't even have to light candles and recite a bunch of buisiness, if you have god smiting for you God is so much better of a deal then witchcraft. 

 I like to work less. All that focus witches do..............that's ruff. 

 Have a great day. 

ps.............

my step sister and her family need to be smited bad by god

so then I can love them better

I have a hard miserable time loving people that curse me

unless god smite's them

then the sweet love oozes from my heart for them............because I yet again get to see god SMITE people that curse me. 

that like helps my faith

so my big sister and her family

bestest just eat junk food

don't excersize and wait to be smited of god

so that I can love them better πŸ‘

0 comments:

Post a Comment