Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm going to salem fellowship brunstad.org church this sunday.......................



I'm going to salem fellowship brunstad.org church this sunday.......................which will leave the entire earth scratching their heads for sure.............I love these people to death, just cause I'm a @#%@# up their #%#@$% doesn't mean I don't love them, for me, that sometime's equals love seems to be when it comes to churches, the church who I'm up your 2#%$#@%$ the most ya special church. ---------- putting in a special clause here, I'm cleaning up this blog, aka deleting blog posts that were basically me picking one long long long fight with brunstad christian church, I'm like not done cleaning my blog up but geez the stuffs I said about this church was like ridiculous and I was completely out of hand. This peace working thing with this church, it's the thing to do in general - part of working peace is deleting some those posts I'm taking a break now though, it's tiring going through all those blog posts. --------------
It'll be something, I've given them permission to have handlers all around me........be interesting to see if they put handlers around me? And how many they going to have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment