Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2022

I know a secret - the sinners aren't actually winning. Proverbs 11:30-31 "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner.".................

  This goes along with a previous blog post where I said "my blessings from God are coming".....................
Proverbs 11:30-31 "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner."

  Some of you might be like me, God has blessings for you, there just haven't came to you yet -------- or not fully yet. 
   People talk about Kharma, and that "idea" isn't "off" --------- "much more the wicked and the sinner" they gonna get "Kharma" what people call kharma...........they gonna be recompensed! - YIKES! SIN AIN'T WORTH IT!
   My neice chewed me out before disowning me, for my being in the "will of god" concerning the devil whom I believe I married at the beginning of time. A song that ya it's maybe just a song, but maybe it points to me telling the truth potentially. AS FAR AS I KNOW I'M TELLING YOU ALL THE TRUTH - I'VE HAD MANY MEMORIES OF BEING IN HEAVEN AT THE BEGINNING OF TIME....................they feel real, they feel like real memories. And when I was in my mothers womb, I remembered my whole life I did remember, God telling me (basically) that I am Lucifer's wife (He didn't outright tell me that but He basically did) and that I'd have He told me hard times, but then things would finally get you know going well for me.  ------ I've gotten amnesia a few times in my life.
Ecclesiastes 3:15 "That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past."
God's ways are not your ways!!!!!!!
What you would boooooooooo for me or any other person
GOD not only wants for me
"REQUIRETH"
Isaiah 55:9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
  Pray for my neice that she will quit having a cold heart.
  Anyways a song has greately stood out to me recently, this song.........................

Lyrics
Rock on, Gold Dust Woman
Take your silver spoon, dig your grave
Heartless challenge (me sheri interjecting, this is when I shook the Lucifer's hand, it was me going all "buisiness woman" rather heartless that particular moment, just that moment, but I agree with this lyric.............but from my viewpoint, god was as I recall telling me "hey you must go down to earth and remarry lucifer" and I wanted to make sure I was going to be saved............so I did go up to lucifer AS I RECALL, and asked him "if I go down to earth will you promise me that you will make sure that I am saved" well I didn't want to go to hell --------------- it was only 1 moment people)
Pick your path and I'll pray
Wake up in the morning
See your sunrise, loves to go down
Lousy lovers pick their prey
But they never cry out loud, cry out
Well, did she make you cry
Make you break down
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now, do you know how?
Pick up the pieces and go home
Rock on, ancient queen
Follow those who pale in your shadow
Rulers make bad lovers (I disagree with this lyric)
You better put your kingdom up for sale
Up for sale (I have a plan, nothing is "going up for sale" I have a plan.................my plan will be enacted in eternity ---------- it's easy to make a few sales pitches to God when He already wants to buy what I'm going to sell Him 👍)
Well, did she make you cry
Make you break down
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now, do you know how?
Pick up the pieces and go home
But did she make you cry
Make you break down
Shatter your illusions of love?
And now tell me, is it over now?
Do you know how to pick up the pieces
And go home? Go home, go home
Pale shadow of a woman
Black widow
Pale shadow of a dragon
Dust woman
Pale shadow of a woman
Black widow
Pale shadow, she's a dragon
Gold Dust Woman
Woman, woman

 I ain't digging myself no grave anymore ------------- I got clever. 
  lucifer ain't the only one that needs souls
I need souls to...........TO GIVE THEIR LIVES TO JESUS. I can't tell how many souls, I estimate a few thousand I need anyways 😁 But I'd pry take them all. I speak like Lucifer, I think like him but in the opposite direction. Romans 10:12-13 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
   I'm a super competitive person, Jesus has outdid me..................but I ain't fixin to envy the lord at all......................... but be so danged glorious. 
Sprinkle, sprinkle
😀
Sometime's people want to booooooooooooooooo me so much in life. So much. But I do believe there'll be a day you'll all see
It is night right now
this is not the morning
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
  Lucifer will be kicked out of heaven I do believe soon, that I be shutted up some. I imagine me and Lucifer will travel the whole world, it'll be hard to blog then. 
God knows I can get very talkative
not feeling drawn to Jesus
hmmmmmm
John 6:39 "And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day."
  Read John 6:39, read it again, a few times if you need to..................and take the blinders off your eye's finally a teeny bit. Don't worry the rest of your blinders are coming off soon.............soon as Lucifer get's here. 
tootles
but you can sure nuff
call on the name of the lord
but I take that verse to mean regularly
I recommend every night
Romans 10:12-13 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
pray
pray 
pray
you could be technically 
not at all
of the people in this verse
John 6:39 "And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day."
but you pray
you humble
you humble and you pray
God has to listen
he has to forgive
he has to show mercy
else he'd be a liar
(but pray in the name of Jesus that's very important detail give your life to the lord)
1 Chronicles 16:34 "O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever."
  God forgives, and his forgiveness lasts FOREVER. 
  And though there are people God gave Jesus per John 6:39 
 God wishes no one should perish
(this isn't me digging my grave
I have spoken well of Lucifer all over my blog
and I told the truth about Lucifer on my blog
he is a good man - I realize nobody wants to believe me
doing a job God gave him to do)
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
I am a pirate. 
believe that

0 comments:

Post a Comment