Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2022

I tried to be the victim once, yep I did. But FACTS -------- put on that makeup, loose them few lbs you need to loose and WIN!...............

 I tried to be the victim once, yep I did. But FACTS -------- put on that makeup, loose them few lbs you need to loose and WIN!..............

the "hot chick" life is real...............
brian bought me this morning, 2 bags of cinnamon sticks the real ones. That is how the "hot chick" life goes. It is real to the "hot chick" life.
Am I fully there yet.............no.
But I know what "fully there" looks like, and I am well on my way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ghNSGFUYY

(girl in video above happens to be black but "hot chick" -------- a hot chick is living the hot chick life and it's the same no madder the race)
#hotchicklife
I have like near 20 shein crop tops that should be in the mail any minute now

I ain't stepped on the scale this past 3 weeks of military dieting, but what I have done is measured my waist, which started out 47 inches YIKES..........I'm at 41 inches today,
I should next monday, tuesday and wednesday of military dieting drop down to 39 inches.............get all in the 30's,
I keep going though - until I look like the girl in the video above
cause the "hot chick life" is the best
I can't say if brian "slipped up" or not???????????????
but this year for valentines day, he spent hours at the mall buying me valentines day gifts......................bought oh 10 gifts from various stores he got me,
that's the "hot chick life" ------------ and that was NOT how previous valentines days went
I'm more then "onto something"
the hot chick life is real
sheri that's sinful
no it ain't
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
  I know how to play the game, high neck crop tops, wear cardigans with them to "modest" them out even more. 
Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
Don't just sit and be some type of "looser"
(if you are currently some type of "looser") 
Jesus came
that we might have life
and more abundantly
NOT LOOSE
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
 (oh no, sheri has some sort of "extreme valley girl" like "Illegially blonde" reese witherspoon................like super chippery variety of christianity..................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahhahaahhah) 
 hahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahhahahahah
Never forget though
we literally live in the "mean girls" movie
but if you is a hot chick - you might win some in life?????
maybe????????????
Just sitting around being a "looser" ain't the right idea
go to the gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buy some cute clothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get your hair did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
live life
MORE ABUNDANTLY
NOT A "LOOSER" LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bad things happen to us all
but you don't have to be a "looser"
Even homeless people 
forgive me
I'm in especial "valley girl" uh mode today
even homeless people
if they could just go jogging maybe they need to get in shape
get off drugs somehow if that's what's brought them down in life
 (drugs are aweful they really are) 
heck you towed a sunken ship up out of the water and fixed it up
it'll pry float again!!!!!!!!
I have a real valley girl point right now, course everyone knows these things. 0% of us need to just sit around and be "loosers"
"sheri please just do us all a favour - lay off watching mean girls and illegially blonde for a few months - please sheri we are begging you" - hahahahahhahahhahahahahahah 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

0 comments:

Post a Comment