Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Listen up all you hating on God because of His word.........HE HAS BROKEN OUT OF HIS WORD!!!!!!!!!! John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." And if God has some bonus new game plan..............bestest you all fear Him EVEN MORE...............

  Listen up all you hating on God because of His word.........HE HAS BROKEN OUT OF HIS WORD!!!!!!!!!! John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." And if God has some bonus new game plan..............bestest you all fear Him EVEN MORE...............
  Let's read verse 3 ya......John 1:1-3 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." God created me..........

I'm in "the game" plan!!!!!!!!!!!
My rendition of "Self Control" by Laura Branigan
I have self control
but
it's night yo's
this ain't the morning
camera pointing at my birds who also are singing with me......
(my phone camera was full and the end of the song was chopped off)
ps............don't try this at home I am a mermaid that is why I can sing like this.
(I can also sing Barry White, if I want to, and somedays "the fancy hits me")
Romans 3:4 "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." Don't be hating on God, He's out of His bible --------------------------------- He's escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prison break!!!!!!!!!
alert
alert
escapee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😀💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
(sheri your talking up God and Lucifer all the time on your blog - what's your "angle" yo???????? What sort of plot is this??????)- hahahahahahahhah

0 comments:

Post a Comment