Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2021

Do unto others as you would have done unto you, well for years I've e-mailed my family about once a week..........I gonna keep up with that. Cause I would like my family to send me e-mails they don't, but I would like that. Luke 6:31 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise." I wouldn't want them blowing up my telephone though........they prefer the telephone though and video chats which is like talking on the phone basically (but they don't call me, they like me to call them).............THEY WANT TO TORTURE ME................

  Do unto others as you would have done unto you, well for years I've e-mailed my family about once a week..........I gonna keep up with that. Cause I would like my family to send me e-mails they don't, but I would like that. Luke 6:31 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise." I wouldn't want them blowing up my telephone though........they prefer the telephone though and video chats which is like talking on the phone basically (but they don't call me, they like me to call them).............THEY WANT TO TORTURE ME..................How can you have the "life more abundantly" that Jesus came to bring if your slaves to your telephones all week, and your video chat thingy to be the perfect family member and make everyone happy THAT AIN'T NO LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY THAT'S FRIGGIN HELL..................John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

They want to make me out 
to be a poor homely ugly girl
the is so "abused" 
and 
they want to torture me
THEY WANT TO TORTURE ME
Sheri that is satanic AF
your supposed to lose your life for Jesus Christ
don't you know that means your supposed to dedicate your entire fookin life to the telephone
and video chats!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 16:25 "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."
   I've repeatedly over the years told them I am a writer, I like to think about what I'm going to say 1st to people this is my perferred mode of communication. Plus many of my family members have gotten severely abusive towards me on the phone - then they deny it, and I don't end up with proof like I can get proof via texts and e-mails. They'll sit there some them and say the nastiest stuffs to me ever on the phone and then deny it.
  "Sheri these people sound like god aweful people" Maybe just leave them entirelly. Well I'm not invited to family get togethers so, my big sister told my husband "to bad I'll never see you and the girls again" ------ that was her saying I'll never be invited to a family get together again. Because you know she loves Jesus Christ so much. 
   Some of my enemies
not all 
the apostolic christian church of america are also my enemies
but some of my enemies are definately my family
Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Bless them, e-mail them nice e-mails - be sincerely nice to them, and loving to them for reals, and bless them while most of them are cursing me!
  I do not though have much way to contact the apostolic christian church of america. I am on one e-mail list of theirs and can send a e-mail out to those people, but it's a e-mail list meant for announcing wood cutting sign up sheet time, and sign up sheet time for bringing meals over to pregnant women. 
   So it would not be good for me I'm saying to abuse their "sign up sheet" so I basically have 0% way to even speak to them. I love them via...........donating money. (their church is a long drive away, and last time I was so abused by one of them, I'm not in the mood to drive there -------- I have a hard time showing excitement to be abused)
  The only person this bit of the bible has happened to probably not if the word of god is true, then Matthew 10:33-35 is happening to all of you and this blog post is intensely "relatable content"....................
Matthew 10:33-35 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
Though I wish to heed God's word much
I might not e-mail my family 
for a few weeks anyways
right now they have "taxed" my sanity much.  
I am NOT a homely ugly abused chick
that is the narrative my family likes to "cling to" 
once I was a bit overweight
no more
that ain't me
I'm hot
Though guys should treat well homely chicks or average chicks, abuse IS NEVER OK
I'm the type of chick
any guy with me
going to treat me well
CAUSE I'M HOT

  sheriwalz@gmail.com
e-mail good
phone call - booooooooooo
   also I fervently believe e-mails are holier, for the bible says every idol word we speak will be judged well how many idol words do people speak to each other on the phone a ton, my family don't speak bible verses to me ever in e-mails even less the tally is minus minus minus 0 on the phone, if I wanted to hear a sermon I'd just click daystar tv.............that's what I'm saying...........
  I also just e-mailed my family and told them I deem e-mails and text messages, to be likely "holier" 
 I told them people don't quote off bible verses in my family to each other on the phone, and they don't in e-mails either in my family. But my point is....................most people telephone time is "fluff speaking" time. 
Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."
 told my family..................................
I literally feel like you all wanting me to video chat and talk on the phone that you want me to sin

and you want to torture me I believe

because the bible is true and a persons enemies are their family
photo's from today...................
(people in my family really are insinuating I'm a ugly homely abused chick)............................













0 comments:

Post a Comment