Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Ignore this blog post........this is me convincing myself I ain't done lost my mind. Ecclesiastes 3:14 "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever:....." What God did for me WILL STAND........

   Ignore this blog post........this is me convincing myself I ain't done lost my mind. Ecclesiastes 3:14 "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever:....." What God did for me WILL STAND........

    Ecclesiastes 3:14-16 "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past. And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there."
   God requireth's me to remarry lucifer " God requireth that which is past." 
  Hit it Billy Idol...............
 People like to quote to me.................
Revelation 20:10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
  See sheri your a crazy lady nobody can be lucifers wife, lucifer wasn't married by god at the beginning of time to no one, he couldn't be, he's being cast into the lake of fire and brimstone. 
  But 
  As a english minor, know how a sentence can be constructed.............
Revelation 20:10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, 
yes he will be cast down there
but 
then the rest of the sentence which they say is "proof" is not proof
where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
   Nothing saying he's going to be in the same scenario as the "beast and false prophet" says he'll be cast down there where they are..................where they are.
  Where they are is quantifying, that he will be in the same location as them, and tormented day and night - ya..............but........................................
  locationally he could very well be in a room
Isaiah 14:16-17
16 “Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
Who shook kingdoms,
17 Who made the world as a wilderness
And destroyed its cities,
Who [c]did not open the house of his prisoners?’
  If he was in the pits of hell, which he will be in that "location" but with everyone else all in the flames being jostled around
Well how would people be able to "gaze" upon the devil while he's in burning orange fire squished in amongst bodies and bodies and bodies and bodies of burning people??????????????

Isaiah 14:15 "Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."
  To the "sides of the pit" no fire, ok, the fireless area, ya................again if there are tons and tons and tons of people in hell...........how are they going to "gaze" upon lucifer unless he is in a special room??????????
besides the light of some fire pitch darkness
how 
and tons and tons of people
..................tons of people cannot "gaze" upon someone
gaze means look long
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gaze

gaze

 verb
\ ˈgāz  \
gazedgazing

Definition of gaze

 (Entry 1 of 2)

intransitive verb

to fix the eyes in a steady intent look often with eagerness or studious attentiongazed out the window at the snow

gaze

 noun

Definition of gaze (Entry 2 of 2)

a fixed intent look
    A fixed intent look. You cannot have a "long look" upon ANYBODY in hell, especially not tons and tons and tons of people unless they are in a special room.
Isaiah 14:16-17
16 “Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
Is this the man who made the earth tremble,

  And this is for me as well...............
the white orb is to blame
I congratulate you in the future myself, you did right by sticking 1000's and 1000's and 1000's of locks in front of that orb so that it could not create nothing again. 
 Me and melchesidek fled out of that orb..................and I heard god and the orb argueing, and it was SICK on the orbs part
NOT ON GOD'S PART
ON THE ORBS PART THINGS WERE SICK
 I blacked out what I heard in there, but I remember things had gone real bad. For a long time we were in the orb and there was peace, and then one day all heck cracked loose. 
  And then me and melchesidek saw God in the distance and went to him. 
God was set up by the white orb
the white orb is shifty
there is no "turning of shadow" with god 
His word is true
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
  I tried to "work with" the orb after all of this............I do not trust the orb, the orb is now in eternal exile. 
  You did good myself. 
Oh and the song above
I did NOT 
sell my soul to the devil
but I did shake his hand
I shook his hand
I asked him if I came to this earth and remarried him would I then be saved
he promised me and we shook hands. 
That albeit is a weird thing to do shortly after marrying a guy, that is what I recalled happened. 
  People want to deem me a piece of garbage especially in my family - I am not garbage. 
  I feared God so bad in heaven, there was just no way I was just going to come on down here, less I felt "safe" 
 I am no dummy. 
it's not a bad thing to be humble
to consider 
oh I might come down to earth with a flesh and mess up and sin I might need a lot of help........................ya from you now who. 
  Want a surprise bonus song of meaning to me, but you all don't now what it means???????.....................
hint don't look at the lyrics
look at the square
and think
think about dancing
in a square
not square dancing
but dancing 
in a square
....................innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sssssssssssssssqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
not talking about your normal dance floor
talking about another dance floor
maybe 
a small handful of you have been in
but you haven't danced in that
you couldn't (it's impossible for people on earth to dance in that)
but I did
For the people reading this though I told you to ignore this post......................
There is only 1 God
and that is God almighty
uh the God of the bible
the alpha and the omega
the beginning and the last
Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."
  -------- cause people love to accuse me of shiz, and they love to laugh at me

0 comments:

Post a Comment